F.E.A.R

Best answers
Doom 3 meets Half-Life²? COMBINE COMING OUT OF THE GROUND TO SCARE THE CRAP OUT OF YOU

Anyway, it looks nice... very nice. now lets see them gameplays!

Best answers
the january issue of PC Zone had footage of the jounalist playing a level of it. and i would have to say i'll be buying that game

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
it does look very good. normal mapping = secks... and did i see a predator/gray fox type cloaked person? ;)

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Does that game use Normal Mapping? Cause while it does look awesome I didn't see any lighting effects like in Rid**** (which is currently being considered by me to be the most visibly sexy game ever).

Best answers
Yeah the game looks amazing. Bullet time combat, awesome graphics, and judging by a couple of gameplay videos I watched a while back, the scariest game I've ever seen. In my opinion it looks alot better than most of the big name fps games like HL2 and STALKER and I hope I'm not proven wrong. Also, is it me, or does this game seem to have gone relatively unnoticed?

Cunning as Zeus
Banned
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Why are the Combine in this game o_O?

The only 2 things that stood out for me were the bullet time effect and the melee attack.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
have they actually been named as the combine?? even so, its distributed by vivendi, so i guess a connection is possible...

L

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Hmm... More like Doom3 meets Maxpayne 2 ;o lol... Looks interesting..

Best answers
Fatal_CobraX said:
Hmm... More like Doom3 meets Maxpayne 2 ;o lol... Looks interesting..
from what i have seen there is a girl (think orginal japanese version of the Ring) with Psyhic powers killing a Delta Force team(pansys) with doom 3 and maxpayne 2

Best answers
You see the bit in the video where the lights in the elevator are flickering, and for a brief second while the lights are on the girl appears in there with you, then when they go off and come back on again she's gone? That bit really scared the hell out of me. I think this might take Silent Hill's crown as scariest game ever :shocked:

Best answers
this game looks awesome, i really hope that it is.

Best answers
Oh mi gawd, didnt notice thoos videos... My christ that looks awesome.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom