F.E.A.R. Combat

Best answers
http://www.fearfans.com/newsitems/103/

Short Section from the link -
"08-08-2006 - Sierra Entertainment today announced that the multiplayer component from the award winning PC title F.E.A.R.? (First Encounter Assault Recon), has been renamed F.E.A.R. Combat, and will be made available to the public as a free download on Thursday August 17th, 2006."

It's probably a publicity bit, to get more people playing FEAR before the expansion comes out or sequels, but either way, free FPS for anyone who wants it.

Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Nice nice.

WHERE THE HELL IS THE LINK?!

Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Already got it, its quite fun. But easy.

Best answers
um i dont really get the story can some one lay it out easy for me like wuts happening? that would be nice!

Best answers
doubleowierdo said:
um i dont really get the story can some one lay it out easy for me like wuts happening? that would be nice!
F.E.A.R. Combat came out; it's the mulitplayer half of F.E.A.R.

Mogwai that picture made me sad ----> :( hopefully they'll fix the textures as it's supposed to be a launch title.

Best answers
Wow, I put 1991 because i'm 15, and now it wont let me into the site because you have to be 17 or older. You gotta be kidding me.

jp

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Jehuty187 said:
Wow, I put 1991 because i'm 15, and now it wont let me into the site because you have to be 17 or older. You gotta be kidding me.

LOL, well if you ever come across such a site, just give up a date like 1980 or something, then you will allways gain access.

Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Conclusion: Capture and Hold is the best gametype. Rocket launchers are un-needed in the game. Taking cover works.

Best answers
Jehuty187 said:
sorry but this really made me laugh my fcking ass off. haha

^^ sorry for the off-topic

Best answers
Lol, it let me in after a while, I just had to wait a couple of hours. :]

Best answers
yea either wait,or change ur ip, which takes less time ^_^

or even faster, clearing your history also works i think

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom