ez 2 aply cool looking efect

Best answers
As simle as, when you are done with a transformation, wich usually ends with a HA! and a big blob, make appear the sprite of when you hit a wall when you are melled or when a beam hits a wall, that burn/broken floor thing if you know what i mean, apears in the floor where you are standing.

either that or make destroyable terrain :D

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
mnah, that wouldnt be great, rather cheap, if you do something like this, then you should make a new sprite for it... that would be much cooler.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Yeah, it would be cool to make that sprite at least a little bigger. Good idea still it would be a cool little effect to add.

Eon

TeeHee
Banned
Best answers
but wouldn't something changing the terrain like that cause a lot of lag...given there are alot of people on a server and transforming, I think it would lag o_O

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
*add to Magus' post*
it's not possible (or really much to work) to add mapchanges in the HL-engine

*my comment*
why add this ??? you wanna everytimes see where a player transformed ??? most of these textures (not sprites) would be on teams respawning-point ... it would look ugly if you see 5 of these textures close together

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
No i dont mean map changes, the sprite that appears on the ground when you hit it at a fast rate of speed from being hit by melee. That should appear under your character after you transform. It would take eighty-Thosuand to make you start lagging. That's right EXACTLY eighty-Thousand.

Best answers
Jeesus yet another person who said omg another sprite would lag me and crash me, cmon a sprite like that hardly makes any different even if entire map of it would be full (which it wont be) it would add some effect but do it later on, not a priority now.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom