Explosion Blast Back

Best answers
I dont kno if this has been suggested but when u either go Super Saiyan or Any transformation the huge Powerlevel which is relised form ur character should blast enemies back even if they r blocking with in a small radius to stop people from camping next to u and waitign foru to transform then they attack

also i think with a powerful attack like spirit bomb final flash etc instead of the explosion going through u

the explosion i think should be better like when an attack explodes near u when u block the huge blast starts to spread out when it comes near u can put block on and instead of the explosion still going through u it should start to push u back depending on ur pl and the pl of the attack which exploded

if ur pl is 100,000 and the beam is like 500,000 then u should take small burn damage like 1 hp ever 2 secs until the explosion has stopped

if ur pl is like 500,000 beam pl is 500,000 then u should take no damage and the explosion should just push u back

i think when u block explosions u should only take damage if the pl of the attack is atleast 1/4 higher then urs

If u dont block when a explosion is coming towards u it should act like a ki blob

this would be good in esf cause it would encourage more multi pses to try and stop huge beams from exploding and vaporizing everybody

it would be more dbz like and would invlove mroe team work in esf

make esf look alot better showing better effects and more relistic terms according to dbz

this would also be a good thing in esf cause then when a beam actually explodes the explosion would hurt people instead of just going through people

for this to work i think the explosion of the attacks needs to be a bit slower

Best answers
They did that for BFP bfp did a pretty good job of Power Struggles thats where the name came from anyway.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom