Exploiting

Freelance Mappzor
โœ”๏ธ HL Verified
๐Ÿš‚ Steam Linked
๐Ÿ’ป Oldtimer
Best answers
Sarutobi Sensei said:
well we aren't in the 1400's where knights and such were "righteous" if you want to consider anything...i would say the terms: Moral, ethic, just

those terms and others like them should be used
I consider it honorable actualy pride if you will.

I take pride in everything i do. Be that ESF or anything RL related.

Especialy when it comes to the fire department ^^

Lost in space
Banned
๐Ÿ’ป Oldtimer
Best answers
Grega said:
I consider it honorable actualy pride if you will.

I take pride in everything i do. Be that ESF or anything RL related.

Agreed, I like to take pride in most of the things I do in day to day life, whether it be helping someone or making something seem easier to another person. You get a great and rewarding feeling out of it :).

Exploits, other then the roll exploit that get on my nerves (Or what I consider to be an exploit, atleast), is when someone would create a kiblob around me while I was in a bs (This happened to me last time I played a few times, I had the server admin ban the player for a week due to these actions by sending him a demo).
FIREMAN GREGA IS HERE TO SAVE THE DAY!!!

๐Ÿ’ป Oldtimer
Best answers
Exploiting = ESF makers didn't fix enough bugs
1.3 = No more bugs no more exploit = 1.3 takes longer

Lost in space
Banned
๐Ÿ’ป Oldtimer
Best answers
mf29 said:
Exploiting = ESF makers didn't fix enough bugs
1.3 = No more bugs no more exploit = 1.3 takes longer
Bugs were fixed in general with 1.2.X patches, however while some bugs were not fixed, the game is certainly more stable and doesn't have as many bugs (I still remember the 1.2 bug/exploit that allowed you to charge a generic beam/ball twice as fast if you held down both primary fire and secondary fire).

There was a request from a few users some time ago with a request for another patch to be made for 1.2.3 to fix these exploits if I remeber correctly, however this adds to the testing load for the team + beta testers.

Lost in space
Banned
Best answers
ssj3Viper said:
Just wondering in what consists the roll exploit i've been hearing about?
I think i played against an exploiter on the new tournament server, he couldn't do it with me (still managed to beat me) but with the guys before he used basic melee 2 or 3 times on them then poof he won the match.

Beta Tester Squad
โœ”๏ธ HL Verified
๐Ÿš‚ Steam Linked
๐Ÿ’ป Oldtimer
Best answers
Exploiting this guy suld realy try to play whit me and no rulls about beam spam i'll spam his ass till he quit's esf (i'v done it to some guys , espacialy on evm),i'v did it to some one who use only secret commbos in melee only secret combos and as for secret combos i'v spam his ass

Lost in space
Banned
Best answers
john_volkov said:
Exploiting this guy suld realy try to play whit me and no rulls about beam spam i'll spam his ass till he quit's esf (i'v done it to some guys , espacialy on evm),i'v did it to some one who use only secret commbos in melee only secret combos and as for secret combos i'v spam his ass
Secret combos???????????????????
Can u tell me what are the secret combos, not how they are made just the caracter, or something??

๐Ÿ’ป Oldtimer
Best answers
Secret combos are so top secret classified you have to ask ingame if you can't manage to figure them out yourself.

Freelance Mappzor
โœ”๏ธ HL Verified
๐Ÿš‚ Steam Linked
๐Ÿ’ป Oldtimer
Best answers
john_volkov said:
No ofense. But the only thing that can save you in EVM from something thats a oneshot kill is the Goku + health bug ^^

Or else hed kill you every time he gets you rolling. Exploiters arnd bad players. Its just that they exploit. They would still be good if they wouldnt exploit.

Since doing the rollexploit does require some skill.

Beta Tester Squad
โœ”๏ธ HL Verified
๐Ÿš‚ Steam Linked
๐Ÿ’ป Oldtimer
Best answers
Grega said:
No ofense. But the only thing that can save you in EVM from something thats a oneshot kill is the Goku + health bug ^^

Or else hed kill you every time he gets you rolling. Exploiters arnd bad players. Its just that they exploit. They would still be good if they wouldnt exploit.

Since doing the rollexploit does require some skill.
Yes but in evm i go under the map, he can't get to me i'v got 1 000 000 way to evaid a fight you don't need skill to will only brain

๐Ÿ’ป Oldtimer
Best answers
john_volkov said:
Yes but in evm i go under the map, he can't get to me i'v got 1 000 000 way to evaid a fight you don't need skill to will only brain
Going under a map is an exploit. That's cheating, and thats bad D:

Lost in space
Banned
๐Ÿ’ป Oldtimer
Best answers
John_Volkov said:
You are still failing to understand the advantage of this exploit. He can hit you more times with basic melee then he usually could in a general fight should he use/know how to do the roll exploit (or, as some servers like to call it, ground comboing if they don't consider it a exploit). EVM, being a addon for esf has it's own bugs to add to the mix of general bugs you will have throughout gameplay, however in normal esf the roll exploit gives the player using it an advantage/oppitunity to bsic melee you more while you are rolling on the ground.

Edit: This actually just came to mind. As far as I can remember, when holding down b while rolling, it is a measure you can take to get out of the roll explliot/prevent it. I may be wrong however, I haven't really had the oppintunity to paly online as much as I'd liek to these days, which has sagged down my skill a little bit.

๐Ÿ’ป Oldtimer
Best answers
It's funny because I consider the double hit an 'exploit' for this same reason yet I'm always told that I am crazy for thinking that because it's perfectly fair for the enemy to get a free hit with every shot.

I also consider kiblobbing after a melee landing an exploit when it gets detonated with a generic beam.

Bottom line for me, in ESF there should be no point in which I die instantly with no ability to defend myself.

So yeah. I consider a lot more than the roll thing to be 'exploits'. I already know no one on the board agrees with me so you can all save your breath. In ESF I had the most fun when people had even fights and used interesting techniques. Now it has been bottomlined, you've got to get your one-button swoop script, learn your double-hit+rolling hit exploits, make sure to bind your keys to fire ki blobs and a gen beam every time you hit a guy into the wall, and ta-dah! You have ESF -- Extremely ****ty Fights.

Best answers
if you feel that way then you definitely should never play tekken 5 against me or my friends since the whole basis of that is juggling...aka Not being able to defend yourself after one launch

โ˜… Black Lounger โ˜…
๐Ÿ’ป Oldtimer
Best answers
SaiyanPrideXIX said:
It's funny because I consider the double hit an 'exploit' for this same reason yet I'm always told that I am crazy for thinking that because it's perfectly fair for the enemy to get a free hit with every shot.
First thing you mention, is the double basic melee hit, while i agree having no way to defend yourself shouldnt happen in this game, you should remember that basic melee did a lot more damage in 1.1, so 2 hits in 1.2 is prettymuch the same as basic melee in 1.1, and in 1.1, you'd get bounced around a lot more sustaining even more damage from a single hit. It was clearly intended by the creators for it to be there, otherwise they wouldn't have caped the limit of hits.

An exploit is a loophole, not foreseen in development and not intended for the rules of the game. Anything else is fair game.

โœ”๏ธ HL Verified
๐Ÿš‚ Steam Linked
Discord Member
Best answers
Well u can stop rollexploit with another exploit
I won't tell ya ! ;)
When some one exploits meh i use that.
'I will call it ....
...A Anti-Exploit (as DR.Evil would say XD !)
Exploits are not cheats i think o_O..

Best answers
SaiyanPrideXIX said:
Doesn't matter anyway. The whole game is broken right now, thanks to the community and the way they play it. If you don't know the bull**** tricks it's not even worth trying to play because you'll get crushed...especially if you try to fight fairly.
sorry but I'm finding most of your posts quite offensive and it basically sounds like you want everyone to play EXACTLY like you, you seem to hide behind the reason that it's morally correct to say such things, which is quite funny considering your telling people they should have your morals, when if you even knew the meaning of the word you'd know that it isn't correct by what you say are your moral standards....

However, you fail to notice that you are not god and do not have the right to say how esf should or should not be played, so stop acting like it and keep in mind that esf changes, that?s why I play it, every week I'll see someone use something on me and I'll be like "wow, I wonder if I can do that" and by the end of the week I can,

You may say your just explaining your views, your more so explaining them and calling anyone who uses anything otherwise ?unfair?, kinda unfair in stating so isn?t it? I?ll let you decide that for yourself?..

Now this may be considered flaming and I to be honest don't care because these are my morals, I'm not going to explain them, I'm just going to make sure that people keep the ideal that we can each play as we like and accept the actions that come from it, I use a generic beam into a ki bolb, they'll do it to me next time, I do double hit, they'll do it to me, simple and easy, just how I like it

I accept any warnings I may get for this post, but that is up to YOUR morals to do so, not mine

Freelance Mappzor
โœ”๏ธ HL Verified
๐Ÿš‚ Steam Linked
๐Ÿ’ป Oldtimer
Best answers
Desmond Tiny said:
sorry but I'm finding most of your posts quite offensive and it basically sounds like you want everyone to play EXACTLY like you, you seem to hide behind the reason that it's morally correct to say such things, which is quite funny considering your telling people they should have your morals, when if you even knew the meaning of the word you'd know that it isn't correct by what you say are your moral standards....

However, you fail to notice that you are not god and do not have the right to say how esf should or should not be played, so stop acting like it and keep in mind that esf changes, that?s why I play it, every week I'll see someone use something on me and I'll be like "wow, I wonder if I can do that" and by the end of the week I can,

You may say your just explaining your views, your more so explaining them and calling anyone who uses anything otherwise ?unfair?, kinda unfair in stating so isn?t it? I?ll let you decide that for yourself?..

Now this may be considered flaming and I to be honest don't care because these are my morals, I'm not going to explain them, I'm just going to make sure that people keep the ideal that we can each play as we like and accept the actions that come from it, I use a generic beam into a ki bolb, they'll do it to me next time, I do double hit, they'll do it to me, simple and easy, just how I like it

I accept any warnings I may get for this post, but that is up to YOUR morals to do so, not mine
Sadly i have to partly stick with prode on thisone.

Shure its all OK if people use difrent tactics. But the fact is that people use tactics that are unfair. Like the generic beamjump. They get you rolling and generic beamjump away. Causing over 70 HP damage. And lame that over and over. And thats only one thimg. People also use the roll exploit and some others and lateron call it skill. Its true that due to ruleenforcements the number of true exploiters went down to allmost 0 but the numbers of lamers has gone up and is still rising.

Basicly Pride was right about the thing when he said that. If you dont use cheep stuff youll get crushed like an ant when en elephant steps on it.

๐Ÿ’ป Oldtimer
Best answers
TourPallanen said:
Is exploiting cheating or fair play if it is in the game....

you decide....

after maybe 50 posts this will hopefully close

P.S. Pain please don't kill me for adding this

I don't think that exploiting is cheating, it's just unfair. I mean no one likes it when someone melees you to the ground and then uses the roll bug to hit you 100+ times and kills you. But it's just as bad as cheating, sometimes worse.

P.S. Love your signature!!

๐Ÿ’ป Oldtimer
Best answers
im the guy who hats the abusing of those exploits, i mean, its impossible when you hit your opetent like 10 times in a row in a normal melee ifhgt, and he kills me once in a row with this rolling exploit.

I hate this abussing. especially their telling you that your a newb. its hard to find people latly who play after the non exploits rule.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom