explaining myself+ new forum rules

Lost in space
Banned
Best answers
Ok , i am calling for a few more rules on the forums i guess , simply because of the folloowing

MajinDruu said:
I pointed out quite clearly what it had to do with in my first post - and why the heck did it take you so long to read what I said?
You get you're mom to read it for you?
Or most probable - You do not read what people are posting.
People call you a n00b for the simple fact EVERYONE here deals with throwing EVERYONE and no one but you seems to have a problem with it other than the other n00bs that cannot handle it.

The whole idea is throwing is used to the best of your abilty - just like the rest of the moves...
If you can seriously exploit throwing... like ... own someone with it - that's gonna be skill...
Because I'd sooner spam with beams or Ball attacks than throwing...
i think i don't have to point out what has offened me in this post ,

most people would have put you into hospital by now if you said that to their face , an example of how lame it is to knock someone's parents , In any shape form or way

This is why i am suggesting some tougher rules for posts like that (if there is any post like that again in the future)

sure , calling someone's mum a "fat b****" is understandable , but for reasons explaing up there being

*some people may find it offensive no matter what form you say about their parents
*their mum/dad may have passed on (my dad passed on)

so , do you really think it's fair to bag out someone aboout there parents ,regardless of what shape or form it's in ??

on a few other notes

Optimus Prime said:
You weren't banned because you don't like swinging.

You were banned because you continually called EVERYBODY a noob. Especially in the help/newbie central (DOES NOT GIVE YOU THE RIGHT TO CALL PEOPLE THERE NOOBS) section, where you flamed people with legitimate questions asking for legitimate help.

If you were smart, you would have stopped calling people noobs after the first warning. But after the 5th time, and a PM from a moderator, you showed no signs of changing your attitude.

That is why you were banned.

Besides, it is only for two weeks. I suggest if you want to come back to these boards, you stop ban evading.
I just question a few things:

1.people gave me a n0b , they didn't get warnings , take logan ,Majindruu & pain for example , no warnings there
2.Smart People who are admins should know the that rules are "Rules" (not that i'm questioning your authorirty , but rules are rules , regardless of who brakes the in any form , shape or way)
3.people other then me have called new people n0bs in the help section and or newbie section , no warnings there

SSJ Shin Carl said:
Wow You are lame
You simply said that because you can not say anything meaningful
Also , i belive that is a flame , if i am correct ???? (see , this is what i'm pointing out)
meh , ethier way , u will still get your shins kicked in

You need to look into this a bit more , it will keep you in good contact with reality

frsrblch said:
How old where you there ?? 3 years old , cryying because your dog ruined your favourtie toy ???

oh well , this title suits you very well "Potato Munching n00b"

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
You reaaaaally shoudln't fuss about what people over the internet say to you a lot. Doesn't look good.

Live free or die by the sword
Retired Forum Staff
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
The forum rules clearly state that no one's actions but your own will be taken into account when your are dealt with. Thus, this is pointless, and you are in serious danger of becoming permanently banned. Argue this when you return from another two week ban.

Lost in space
Banned
Best answers
i can't help it , posting on these forums to0 me is like a drug addiction that's very strong i guess

EDIT: wouldn't uconsider that abit much , then anyone could brake the rules & or say what ever they want

★ Black Lounger ★
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
And yet you broke some of the stronger rules that you wanted in to begin with.
If you want rules enforced, set an example for those rules instead of breaking them.

Second, WTF was that kid picture for. 1, Totally uncalled for to whoever it was meant for. 2, Nothing to do with the topic. 3, you still called them a n0b.

Forum posting is an addiction. Its a way to get ideas put out without putting a face on it. But when you call OTHERS n0b/noob, you are insulting those that haven't put thier face out for your ventaliation.

Talk it over with yourself. Is making yourself look bad worth it?
If it is, forums aren't the place for you.
You need to take that mirror that you posted and take a even better look at yourself.

Lost in space
Banned
Best answers
don't need to ,ssj shin carl in the past has showed simlar hick-ups , what you fail to see is the parent issue thing

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
The kid picture was from this guys first rant. I think its a pretty accurate depiction of his behavior. And after all, a picture is worth a thousand words.

By the way, its spelled potato.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I'd like to know why you keep bringing me up. You mentioned me in the other thread you made about why you got banned as well. I made three (3) posts in topics you were in. In each of those I was defending someone you were trying to put down. If you are seriously going to throw a tantrum because I stopped you from getting one over on some people you have much bigger problems than a temporary ban.

Another thing I would like to understand. You come here asking for harsher rules, and yet you still openly flame forum members (Carl for one). It's almost like you want to be perma-banned. If that's the case, just tell Cucumba, I'm sure he will help you out with that.

If you are going to get bent out of shape everytime someone you don't even know makes an off-handed generic remark about something sensitive to you, you are going to have a very hard life. We all saw your little "I have multiple personalities" and "My daddy bumped his noggin and died" posts. I'm sure that sucked. It does not give you an excuse to flame forum members though.

Lost in space
Banned
Best answers
well ,he obviously flamed me aswell , examples , mr.head in your own ass , sayying i'm lame ??? see the picture now pain ? meh . i guess u could say the e was silent or an extra specail thing ,but ustill get the picture , i'm pissed off as it is ,as some of u know i have mpd , and after all , what are us people with mpd ment to do when we get pissed off , plus even after all this , in another thread , people fail to stay on topic and go , "oh , look it's overlord the noob" , have u ever felt that nearly every1 in the world is after u at once ??

Lost in space
Banned
Best answers
sorry to double post , but i just don't understand why the subject whenever i post in another thread is automatically just changed to spamming/flaming me , ssj shin carl obviously sorted out his miss hap some how , i don't know how that happened , but ido remeber people going ,"oh carl , your'e crazy" and so on & people going "oh stop complaing n00b" towards him" , to distress , a public forum appolgy would be good from me , but i have my ways on terms of appoligies , just people have to stop flaming me i guess , it makes it a bit harder for me to appoligize ,and plus , i still stick by what i say with rules , i'm offened by it simply coz my dad has passed on , and consdiering how life has been hard for my family since 1997

Best answers
MajinDruu said:
and why the heck did it take you so long to read what I said?
You get you're mom to read it for you?
guess_who said:
i think i don't have to point out what has offened me in this post ,

most people would have put you into hospital by now if you said that to their face , an example of how lame it is to knock someone's parents , In any shape form or way
I'm sorry to hear about your Dad passing away, but I'd just like to help out a tad here: He's not insulting your Mum. He's insulting your ability to read. I'm surprised noone else has said that yet...weird.

As for Carl's abuse ending, I'm quite sure he apologised/repented on what he'd been saying. My advice is to stop flaming back and people will get over it and have no reason to flame you. And you'll be un-banned soon enough.

P.S. - What's mpd?

★ Black Lounger ★
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
dude, just calm down. Theres no point in getting agrovated, you're just making it worse for yourself. People say and do stupid things sometimes, you should learn that attacking and provoking people isnt gonna help your situation. Relax, you cud forget about this topic and return to posting for enjoyment, rather than abuse. I dont think there are any arguements on this board, only discussions, there's no need to make them personal and there's no need to abuse each other. Some people's mentality dont see disccusions, they see all opinion based topics as arguements, and i think that is part of the problem, people get all bulshy and demand what they say is right at times, and its completely uncalled for, imo people should make their point and accept whatever response they get because arguing dont help no one, if you have more of a point to make fair enough, but personal attacks and abuse isnt part of any disscussion. People come here to share opinions, they dont expect to have to defend their character or accept abuse. You may feel you've been victimised, but i know the moderators here only punish you if you have broken the rules, ive been here like, 2-3 years almost and ive never had a warning, and ive got into some pretty heated debates.

If you wanna know what i think you should do, i think u should get this thread closed before the newbie police come and you become the next victim of mob onslaught like Saiyan Overlord. People dont like whinning about stuff on the net, especially when you're blamming them for your own mistakes. So cheer up and forget about this whole mess.

King of the Hello Kitty Fanclub
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
There's a saying, quit while you're ahead.

I got a slight variation. Quit before you get too far behind.

You're fighting a losing battle, only making a bad reputation for yourself (if you haven't already done so.) As Cuc said, you're about to be banned permanently, and if you love these forums so much...Take a deep breath, turn around, and walk away for two weeks, when you come back try and get on with people rather than continuously making spam threads pointing out everybody's flaws.

Face it, you've lost this fight and everybody is against you. You're just digging yourself into a deeper hole.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Silent_Bob said:
P.S. - What's mpd?
In another thread he made, he was saying how he has MPD (Multiple Personality Disorder). He was saying that is why he gets angry easily.

Davidskiwan said:
If you wanna know what i think you should do, i think u should get this thread closed before the newbie police come and you become the next victim of mob onslaught like Saiyan Overlord.
Psst. He is Saiyan Overlord.

Anyhow, I can see what he is saying about wanting to flame back people he thinks deserve it, however, there is no "an eye for an eye" rule on the boards. If you get flamed, and you flame back, you will not be overlooked.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
isnt mpd another form of schitzophrenia?

this whole thread is messed up, i started reading the first post thinking "hay, hes actually being intelligent in the way he goes about this" (apart from ban evading to do it). but then he switched to start flaming people, thus, nulifying his entire argument...

as for having MPD and getting angry easily, thats weird, my cousin has MPD and that doesnt happen to him, he gets angry easily cos he has a short fuse. heck, so do i... if i got THAT angry all of a sudden, i wouldnt be able to rant on (and remember this is where we are kids) the internet, cos i would have thrown my monitor across the room, or gone and tried to stab the pet chipmunk (i never would, cos its so friggin cute ^_^)

Super Moderator
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
You created a thread asking people if they throw. You already flamed anyone who said they do throw by calling them pussies and even including the label in your poll. Then you made the poll public giving you the opportunity to flame anyone who chose that option. And you wonder why you got attacked in that thread? It's not hard to see, you aren't the victim here, you provoked it yourself.

guess_who said:
just people have to stop flaming me i guess
Maybe if you stopped provoking everyone into flame wars, and stopped calling everybody a noob, when they didn't do anything to you first. Because to be the quite honest the whole "<b>A</b> flamed me and didn't get a warning, so why should I get a warning when I flame <b>B</b>, even though <b>B</b> didn't deserve it and didn't flame me first, I still don't think the warning is fair" argument isn't going to hold up on these boards.

We're moderators, we're human, we don't catch everything. That's why there is a report post button, if you think there is a questionable post, or feel a warning is necessary, use that feature. Creating threads and whining about how you got a warning but someone else didn't, especially when you're supposed to be banned right now, isn't exactly helping your reputation around here.

★ Black Lounger ★
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Pain said:
Psst. He is Saiyan Overlord.
ummm.... now i feel stupid :p

but erm, i thought there was a rule on no multiple accounts/ban evasion?

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Davidskiwan said:
but erm, i thought there was a rule on no multiple accounts/ban evasion?
Yeah that was covered on the first post he made with this one...

Anyway, Saiyan Overlord. Sounds like to me you spend too much time on forums! You need to relax and go/do sometin that completly disregards the internet. Too much of something can become very bad. As for MPD thing, I don't really comprehend it, but I really think people can control what they TYPE most of the time. Like with PMS, yes you can expect a harsh yelling in person, but if someone has the time to type out something throughly for about 15 seconds and not think "should I be saying this?" really cant be usin a medical thing as an excuse.

Then again, doubt I ever had MPD or PMS o_O

The Sinister Minister
Retired Forum Staff
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Cucumba said:
The forum rules clearly state that no one's actions but your own will be taken into account when your are dealt with. Thus, this is pointless, and you are in serious danger of becoming permanently banned. Argue this when you return from another two week ban.
I'm going to restate the original warning posted by Cuc.

If you must deal with somebody flaming you, do so by clicking on the "Report Post" button. It will not only get the person appropriately attended to, but it will also make good on your reputation and your initiative.

Another thing - this is an open thread, and it does leave room to post your opinion, but this is looking far too one-sided and un-called-for. The last thing necessary is a thread where chides and flames are exchanged. The appropriate way to deal with this kind of issue is in private and with a staff member. All too often do these threads end up as an exchange of insults.

If any administrators would like this thread re-opened, please feel free to do so. In that event, I warn all of you who intend to post that this is not an opportunity to take pot-shots, but to alleviate the situation through civilized, appropriate discussion. Until then, however, the issue(s) can be resolved through the administration.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom