Explain your name

Best answers
Well, after having my forum name changed (finally), I decided it was time to put up another one of these threads. What does your name mean? Why'd you pick it? Where does it come from? You know, stuff like that.

My name comes from a character I made up for an FLCL fan fic I started on a few months back, but never got around to finishing it, and I most likely never will.

Amayirot is simply Toriyama spelled backwards. Toriyama, as we all know, is the guy who invented DBZ.

Akago is composed of some very crude Japanese I picked up from watching anime... Basically it's supposed to mean Red 5, which was Luke's codename in Star Wars. I also picked it because you can easily slap a B in front of it, making it Idiot 5 :laff:

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Mine's a crappy replacement for Chaos which I use everywhere. If one of the admins could change my name to Chaos since the guy called Chaos too doesn't seem to visit the forum. Ever.

*angel face*

Best answers
Mogwai, fuzzy little creature if he eats after midnight, or gets wet he spawns eggs which create gremlins.

I chose it cause i like Gizmo!

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
coz teh Gir is almighteh!!! >_<

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
My name == a seaslug ^_^
Saw something about it on the Discovery channel when I was in the process of changing names. Thought it sounded kinda cool ^_^

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Wewt I've been waiting for this topic :rolleyes:

So originally, I'd made up my name, and found out later that it means "Spank" in norweigen, and, having no problem with that, kept the name :)

Best answers
My old nickname was Sazuka, I made it up for some lame rol playing game and made a paladin character with that name. The character turned out to be very lame so I decided to make another one. I wanted a name that had something to do with Sazuka so I came up with Sakuma and made a assassin called that. The character turned out real good and got a really high level not to say assassinated alotta people :D With this the name kinda sticked to me and everybody knew me as Sakuma, so I liked it and sticked to it ^.^
Thats also the reason why I stick Assassin Aprentice under my name as a custom user title, but I changed it short ago for Sand Ninja cuz im always using Temari sigs and avas.

Almighty_gir said:
coz teh Gir is almighteh!!! >_<

OMG ROFL priceless

sub

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
First time I played cs, i needed a name. Hybrid was the first thing that poped into my head. Why i don't know.

Best answers
my name is basicly my fav character from excel saga (anime version) which was the director's avaitar in the anime. his name is Wata(nabe Shin)ichi (family name then given name)

Best answers
A character from the best comic ever and my fight club character.

Freelance Mappzor
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
my nanme is my real name but if i cant use it i have SSJ1.5 wich comes from the lord Slug movie SSJ0.5 Gokus half SSJ transformation i thought up of SSJ1/2 and ended up typing 1.5 cause i was a bit confused
but SSJ1.5 is cool

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
my name? bleh, combination of a rough translation from english to chinese and alcohol, either way it looks puurty to me, though The Muffin Man suits me more \o/

Best answers
My name is short for the necromicon from Army of Darkness. Woot.

The Viking
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I love and collect swords. So Cold Steel is very suitable as a nickname.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
My name is derived from my uncle.

Well to make a long story short, he was the original "Iceman" around the way. I was called Lil Icey since I hung out with him all the time like I was his son. He passed away so now I use his nickname for my own.

And Gir Rules all!!!

Best answers
I was really into Super 17 before ESF came onto my screen. I figured that since Super 17 died (of a very lame death), that if he ever came back again-- he would be Ultimate 17.

Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
My name... it's sort of a long story.. but here goes

When i first started out playing esf. I didn't know you chould choose your own name even if someone already had it so im like "ok i know no one will have Chris109" so thats what i chose... because its in my e-mail address. Then i met Zeonix shortly after And i had gotten better at esf. And i thought his name was cool. So I'm like hmm what should my name be. And I thought "hmm zeonix.." and im like Phoenix!!!! cuz it rhymed, and i knew what a Phoenix was. Then so to make it like i wasn't copying him or something i added Fire In front of it. And it's what i have stuck with... then changed my esf forum name from Chris109 to Fire Phoenix.

Best answers
In wrestling i used to be really tall for my age, when i was like 14, and i was skinny but i was in the fat kid weight class, so my coach always called me fat man terror, because i was undefeated, and the name kind of stuck. then in rugby i played a fat person position and once again, did really well, so the name was revived.

brainfeeder
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
The best Tekken character... ever. If you feel different, I guess the whole argument would come to down us actually putting our favorite characters up against each other.

Analyzing the previous statement, I guess I'm kinda arrogant too... fitting the Hwoarang profile even more :]

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom