Evolution

Status
Not open for further replies.
Best answers
So you manufactured the wings and the background textures all yourself as well?

Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
damn.. all you did was make the ut2k4 piccy black&white... i'd personally call this ripping... but as im not a mod/ admin im not here to judge it. most probably, the first mod that sees this will warn you because it is considered ripping here...

quote from naz, see "all artists read" thread
If you used free textures, custom brushes, free backgrounds or anything else you did not create, you have to give credit to the person who made it (preferably with a link to his or her site). If this is not done then this will be seen as ripping. Anyone found to push these boundries intentionally will also face consequences.
dudeman.

Best answers
Are you saying that he ripped because of using custom brushes?? Well if thats the case then...o well, it'd be a hassle to display where he got those brushes from, assuming that he even used custom brushes. And also i've never really seen a warning handed out for using custom brushes. And if i have completely missed what your saying dudeman then i apologize.

Note that i have never seen the original pic.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
dudeman said:
damn.. all you did was make the ut2k4 piccy black&white... i'd personally call this ripping... but as im not a mod/ admin im not here to judge it. most probably, the first mod that sees this will warn you because it is considered ripping here...

dudeman.
I posted a link to the stock picture in the first post, look at that first before you say all I did was make it black and white.

Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
well im not to impressed, it doesnt exactly look like it would be that hard to do (not saying that that is all that's important), but it's also kind of plain, you didint really change the pic at all, just added stuff infront of it.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
posting the orginal picture doesnt make it any less of a rip

so enjoy the warning and dont rip again

u wanna say u made a pic u actualy make it instead of taking others people work

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom