evm sp help!!!!!!!!! NOW!!!

Best answers
i just tryed top download sp then after an hour of kepping clicking it it finlaly pops up shows the downladong. then after it s dont quess what it says some buul **** that i cant remember like i dont know but i nee someone to post a download that will work great and will not have any errors like mine said and works great!! I WOULD LOVE IT IF SOMEBODY HELPED ME! and if any mods have a problem with this then i dont CARE cause its right in the mic now someone please ancer i would love it orca raven help someone!

✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Well this isn't the EVM forums, and we can't fix there broken download links
maybe you should ask it on the EVM forums

Best answers
max 2 this is what it says after i download it and then i click the setup it says this. error 1216.! network error occured while attempting to read from the file c:\docume~1\user\locals~1\temp\_is52\evolution mod client.msi. i mean wtf is that? i dont get it? recreat a new one or something for me have some quilt.

Retired
Best answers
1. is there not a sticky no evm/eea treads... ?
anyway u must deinstall the client version ( settings/software ) befor that make backups of your models

G

u mean this error? and max2, do u mean i must re-install ESF?

Retired
Best answers
u must uninstall the client pack ( settings/software) then u could install evm server pack

G
oh, i think i get it, the cilent pack instaleld a .dll into my documents folder, and i need 2 delete that well thats simple :D thx a bunch max

KDS

Best answers
! C:\Documents and Settings\Tyler Esmond\My Documents\dbz stuff\rebuilt.evm.sp.zip: CRC failed in setup.exe. The file is corrupt

! Cannot execute "C:\DOCUME~1\TYLERE~1\LOCALS~1\Temp\Rar$EX00.552\setup.exe"

these are the errors that i get when i try to open please help.

Retired
Best answers
where do u download this file ? ->rebuilt.evm.sp.zip , the evm sp pack which we have is evm.sp.zip but nothing with rebuilt ( use right click save as )

KDS

Best answers
the rebuilt was after i had done a repair scan, this is the original error
! C:\Documents and Settings\Tyler Esmond\My Documents\dbz stuff\evm.sp.zip: Unexpected end of archive

! C:\Documents and Settings\Tyler Esmond\My Documents\dbz stuff\evm.sp.zip: Either multipart or corrupt ZIP archive

! Cannot execute "C:\DOCUME~1\TYLERE~1\LOCALS~1\Temp\Rar$EX00.047\setup.exe"

but the smilies arent there though they come cause of smiley button set to : one of keys

Retired
Best answers
download the serverpack but use right lick save as then save the file to C:\ then try it... if it doesnt run i cant help u with that make sure that the file have the same size like the file on esf-world

KDS

Best answers
well i fixed it, what i needed to do was re-install esf. Mods should make a sticky saying if you have any problems just re-install esf.

The Sinister Minister
Retired Forum Staff
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I don't think any sticky of that nature will be needed. Furthermore, I believe that you can check EVM's forums for any troubleshooting tactics if they should be necessary. Their forums are meant for the tech support, so bear that in mind in case another problem arises, they are likely to have more answers.

Best answers
thanks max 2 i played evm cause of you thank you but lol my kaioken wont work any anybosyde server only mine how funny any suggistion>?

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
@sam miller:

Majin_You said:
I don't think any sticky of that nature will be needed. Furthermore, I believe that you can check EVM's forums for any troubleshooting tactics if they should be necessary. Their forums are meant for the tech support, so bear that in mind in case another problem arises, they are likely to have more answers.
so yea, check out the evm forums for ur evm questions :rolleyes:

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom