evm servers

Best answers
can some1 plz make a new zealand evm server coz i cant play evm at all if i go into a server tht not nz i have 2 pay lot of money plz plz plz ??

Best answers
Prefalen Raziel said:
can some1 plz make a new zealand evm server coz i cant play evm at all if i go into a server tht not nz i have 2 pay lot of money plz plz plz ??
like i said in the other thread <u>NOONE</u> can host except the EVM Crew/Hosts so therefor noone will be able to host for you or anyone

Best answers
THATS WAT I MEAN FFS EVM CREW CAN THEY MAKE 1 NZ SERVER SO I CAN PLAY I WISH I COULD PLAY THE OTHER SERVERS BUT I CANT OK

Best answers
Prefalen Raziel said:
THATS WAT I MEAN FFS EVM CREW CAN THEY MAKE 1 NZ SERVER SO I CAN PLAY I WISH I COULD PLAY THE OTHER SERVERS BUT I CANT OK
If you want a NZ Server go post it on there forums because hardly any off the team visit this site and plus there is no insurence that they will even say yes but thats the best bet going to there site and post instead off *****ing

The Sinister Minister
Retired Forum Staff
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
First off, calm down, Super Bolt V2. There is no need to lose your cool on anyone...for any reason. Do it off of the forums if you have to.

However, Bolt is right, you should ask for this on the EVM forums, they are more likely to see your request there than here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom