EVM ?'s

Best answers
Well I've got a ****-load of questions for EVM.

1)What will you need to play it, just ESF or what?

2)Will you be able to use ESF 1.1 models?

3)If you have EVM on and you download ESF 1.2,what will happen?

Well now that wasn't so bad was it?Please help?

Force Pit Member
Best answers
I believe that Orca has requested that any EVM specific questions be posted in the EVM forums. Their website can be found at http://www.corona-bytes.net/

But to save you some time...
1)All you need is ESF
2)EVM will come with all of its models, so no worries there. If you wish to replace any models, then you will still be able to do so.
3)EVM is a server run mod...basically, the server has to be running EVM, not you. Therefore i wouldnt worry to much about esf 1.2

Best answers
ya i was kinda thinking the same things...I heard that EVM will have only like 1-3 servers.....grrr. And im almost positive they will be on steam!!

Force Pit Member
Best answers
I think EVM will start off on only one server but im not sure if it will be WON or Steam. After all the bugs are for sure worked out, a server pack will be released. I assume most servers will run EVM after that, I know for a fact that my server will.

And I think that everyone should switch to steam now. Its really not that bad. And there are currently 2 good servers up right now (one being mine). If more people switch to Steam, more good servers will be up on it.

Best answers
so does that mean we wont beable to play with bots if it it own server? because thats gonna blow can somone clear me up on this -_-

Force Pit Member
Best answers
You will be able to play with bots on your on server...eventually...

Best answers
oh yeah, i forgot one thing:you know how you need to get your power level really high to get to your final stage.will your power level go up faster or something?

Best answers
It will be the same thing as trying to turn SSJ...maybe a little harder.

★ Black Lounger ★
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
i dunno about evm, but they are similar so it shoudl work with bots right now, ive tested eea with bots many many times,

Best answers
..at the moment only the linux version of EVM excist but it should b REALY easy 2 get bot's working with it

..Tweek ;)

The Viking
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Rick aka [Me] does not want the bots to be compatible with EVM due to it's past.

Best answers
Well, Rick aka [Me] would either have to make sure the newer bots wouldnt work with it (dunno how he would do that, but I think he probobly could) or let the bots be compatable, because EVM will try to make their mod compatable with the bots, at least that would be the smart thing to do

✔️ HL Verified
Best answers
cold steel said:
Rick aka [Me] does not want the bots to be compatible with EVM due to it's past.
hm ?

anways Rick Aka Me is now to busy with adding cool and neat esf 1.2 features instead of adding custom plugin features :).
But since 1.3 will support more transes I have to code stuff that bots will use them anyway. So if someone from EVM(orca?) could e-mail me all the info I need(min pl's, transform command) I might add support for the multiple transformations before 1.3 has released. Same goes for EEA ofcourse, but ZacK told me the most things already :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom