EVM IRC Chanel

Best answers
Hi you Guys only to say we're still alive and working hard on evm. To give you a betetr chance to contact us or inform about the upcoming esf addon I give you our IRC Chanel.

#evm @ gamesnet

Hsu

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
You should have really made the room on gamesnet.

almostdeleted

A
This isnt really a mod, its more like just new models and stuff. Cause you cant make a mod of a mod that you cant edit the code. So its not really a mod but just a conversion or a big pack.

Best answers
i guess if there's on quakenet it's because their clan was always on quakenet ... but it'd be better if it was on gamesnet :(
and this is not a mod but an amxmod plugin so when they'll release it u'll need amx (+ another amx module)

Best answers
Hi
I downloaded the things from the server.is there a chance to play it in a lan game.i need the admin commands

Best answers
Mostly the downlaods are just new sounds, sprites, and models.

EVM appears to be, not exactly a MOD by itself, but more of a plugin for ESF, so to speak. It uses the AMX server mod in some unknown way (unknown for now at least) to raise your pl while giving your model special effects similar to the glow function I'm sure you've all seen. It lets you use Kaioken of various types, 1x and 3x confirmed so far, at least I think so, and for a certainty it lets you use Super Saiyan forms 2 and 3, yes that's right, 3! Search these forums for "addon" and find the link in one of the posts that gives you downloads of movies and you'll believe me!

the SSJ3 transformation is sheer WOW!!!!!!
TONS AND TONS OF energy waves, this humongous explosion, then when you are almost done it says for all to see:

(name here) is attempting to transform into a super saiyan 3!

I CAN'T WAIT!!!!! I WANT TO TRY IT!!! AHHHHH!!

Best answers
HI Guys for those who dont like evm yet, a little info: ITS NOT FINISHED YET !!! So the models sounds and gfx are NOT final, the only thing we do is that we made our servers public so everybody can see the stuff whenn we test it ;) thats only a favour from our side, and belive me when I say ssj2, 3 and Kaioken are not all, this time we're working on buu.

Best answers
ok but yesterday i would to connect to your server and see it.after the downloading i were disconnected and the server got a pw

Best answers
yes, maybe, but normaly there is none, only if the EVM TEAM is testing something.

Best answers
Ok well I'm satisfied with what I've seen for now but how about some info? Like maybe the pros/cons of kaioken, and what the requirements will be for SSJ2 or SSJ3 kind of things? What kind of PL boost does SSJ2/3 give you,that kind of Info? I'm just curious to know if it is "balanced."

Best answers
Well. you right, We'll write such an Info for you. IF someone want that he can interview me so he can ask me everything what you wanna knwo about evm, I think that will be better than a f***ing FAQ.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom