EVM 2.0 Preview Video

ESF Coder
🌠 Staff
Best answers
PREVIEW VIDEO

Its an WIP preview video of the ryuken and the ultimate sacrafice.
Dont expect to much.
But u will get a full featured preview video soon.
*Btw do not look at the fps cause those are mostly caused by fraps ( the recording program ). What it is really like u have to see for yourself soon ;)

Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Yep, I hated EVM in 1.1, I can tell I'm going to hate it in 1.2.

But nice job on the ryuken i guess it's called.

Also the explosion, it looks really i wanna be nice and say wierd, but stupid because the game is esf, and you're putting in a real life explosion sprite, it just looks dumb.

But all in all good work so far.

Super Moderator
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
!XxShAdOwxX! said:
I'm going to remind everyone of this.
Mainly;
grOOvy said:
If you wish to discuss anything related to one of these modifications, please do so in the Miscellanious section - <b>but remember that any threads relating to support/information queries and/or complaints shall be closed.</b>
Keep this thread about the Video, don't ask for release dates, help with EVM, or it will be closed.

★ Black Lounger ★
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
if the low fps was caused by fraps, why then did it still lower itself when vegetas move went off?
thats a simple answer, even though fraps drops fps while playing, its a constant thing, thats why it stayed at 10 or so fps, until that move was performed, that move caused a massive fps drop, fraps or otherwise

Best answers
Looks spectaculer... No doubt it'd bring in more people to play ESF and use EVM

whereswarren (King_Vegeta)
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
if the low fps was caused by fraps, why then did it still lower itself when vegetas move went off?
thats a simple answer, even though fraps drops fps while playing, its a constant thing, thats why it stayed at 10 or so fps, until that move was performed, that move caused a massive fps drop, fraps or otherwise
Does it really matter if youre gonna lose a couple of frames just before every ones about to get nuked into oblivion?

Best answers
hmm It looks quite good. Though I think EVM will need to raise their bar a little to keep up with the vast improvement of content being produced for ESF.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
wow i gotta say that looks very lame and cheesey

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom