EveryThingGreatBUT!

Best answers
I thank 1.2 is the much better then 1.1 i already masterd melee BUT,When you charge up a sb or other beams some one can just melee youthat the only thing that just gets to me y people see that you r charging beam and gos to melee you i no its a melee based game now but come on there should be a shield like in a melee battle so people cant just melee you.

Best answers
i dont mind that it just annoying me when people attack you when your transforming :( its like wow im going ssj then somone does some bean and you end up with 9 hp :/

CM

Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
wouldnt it be unfair if you were invulnerable? ithey cant attack you at all and let you charge a beam, and then you just shoot the beam and kill em...

Old School
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Thats the cost of charging a beam, you have to be fast with it. Most of them (excluding the gen beam/ball) are one hit kills, theyre very powerful. So of course theres a downfall to charging a beam.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
i thought it'd be fun if when charging a spirit bomb, you can still be hit by everything, but if a beam, its less damage took and your still standing, if meeleed you still stand but take the damage from the blow, if prepunched they hit you with all 12 but cannot throw or go advanced, all of this is activated when the sb is at least ready to throw to stop spamming. it'll be more true to the show then and people can use sb and both meeleeers and sb freaks dont need to moan bout lameness =)

as for trans, keep it as it is, its true to the show as it is and it stops spamming of trans, your immune to meelee though, maby a 5 second delay before you can trans once again,
well there my 2 cents =D

Best answers
yeh it sounds like a good idea casue in the freeza saga freeza was beating up goku when he was charging spirit bomb

Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
pros to spirit bomb= say good night cuz your dead

cons= slow charge easily noticeable easy to dodge

this goes for every other form of attack. its noticable and easy to get around. so i say leave it the way it is

Best answers
I hate people who complain when they get hit while charging or transforming...I mean it's not like "ok im doing this now so don't hit me" only Power Rangers can transform and not get hit while doing it and this ISN'T power rangers people...Hide or don't do it in the middle of the map...then it will buy you some more time...

Moving with Sonic Speed
Retired Forum Staff
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Ok, keeping the SB while you're being meleed was considered and was determined to be useless/retarded. First off if you couldn't activate advanced melee on someone charging one it could be abused as an exploit. Secondly the person attacking you would just keep it up until you were dead, and while they're meleeing you they're invulnarable to your spirit bomb.

Retired Forum Staff
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
You have to be careful what you give invulnerability for and what you don't. If you give it for transformations and beam charging it will be spammed so badly.

Enough people sit in a corner of the map and spam beams. So now you want to make it so we can't hurt them at all? Seems a little excessive.

Here's what I do: For example, if I were piccolo and I just finished melee-ing with someone and strong hit them away from me, it's a perfect chance to charge up a SBC. And when they beginning swooping to retaliate then I fire and that's that.

You just have to figure out a way to incorporate beams into your fighting style. But being able to sit in a corner and pick people off is lame.

Best answers
Beams are usually aimed at perople that are just about finish advanced melee and are easy so if you get meleed you probably deserve it :)

Transforming...
Common sense, why should I your opponent let you my enemy get stronger and make it harder for me?
OMG OMG TRANS KILL!
All I gotta say to that is stfu and if you cant handle it gtfo.
People that get trans killed usually deserve it because they do it out in the open and expect not to get hit. If your going to trans find a safe place and hide idiot -_-.
Transforming is a privilage not a right.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
if like goku is chargin a SB, then advanced melee shouldn't be allowed to use, but just simple melee to kick him far.. if they throw beams or ki blasts, he should still be able to charge the SB

Best answers
thenamekman said:
I thank 1.2 is the much better then 1.1 i already masterd melee BUT,When you charge up a sb or other beams some one can just melee youthat the only thing that just gets to me y people see that you r charging beam and gos to melee you i no its a melee based game now but come on there should be a shield like in a melee battle so people cant just melee you.

i thought i answered your question earlyer but u should either use mele and beams togather or do te infamious bunny hop beem charge(run and jump on ground wile chargen :D) or u can sit in a corner and keep shooten.

Heers a secret beem them before they get 2 u :)

Best answers
Seriously, no invulnerbility (eh wrong spelling :p) to beam charging, the exploit would be huge! Instead, i think its harder to charge with the new mellee and thats great - me and my bro plays together with mics and your able to tell him like:

"Hey bro, theres some dude coming at me! prepunch him a bit for me, will ya?"
"Yeah sure!"

I charge the spiritbomb, my bro clashes the dude away and...

BAAAAANG

Hes seriously pretty dead....

And i dont think that 1.1 included that very much, so i really like the new mellee's effect on beams and teamwork! :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom