Everyone's Story (REMADE)

Best answers
I'm going to name some characters with their profiles in just a minute, but I'm going to tell you what I'm doing first. This is a story based in the future, where none of us know what's going to happen. None of us know. It's not a DBZ, it's not a fanfic of any sort. It's all original. You guys can either select a character from the list below to take on as your own (you can have up to three even), or you can make your own. Or mix-match, if you want. Like take #1 guy from me and then make two guys of your own. See? I will have at least five characters, and one being (a mysterious cannible, as myself) will have up to seven....this being is already selected as Captain BoB, so don't eat your best friend to try and get seven characters. Now, anybody can join in at any time, so you don't have to ask. Even if it ever gets to 140 pages long, you can just hop on in (maybe it shouldn't get that long). All the characters unclaimed are up for grabs, too, so you can use them even when nobody has their name on them...but then you have to share with others. :smile:

TAKEN BY BOB. Red Mew: Queen of the Universe. She's currently 3 foot 4, red and furry, and has a high pitched voice. She's very evil and mischevious, and has a problem with "smart kids". She gave birth to Copper, Kaulderon, and Gem.

TAKEN BY BOB. Copper: Prince of the Universe. He's 5 foot 10, red skinned with a red ponytail, and is well-trained in martial arts. He's very wise and patient, and is Kaulderon's older brother.

TAKEN BY BOB. Kaulderon: Prince of the Universe. He's 5 foot 7 purple skinned with a purple braid, and is well-trained in the art of sarcasm and immaturity. He's very lazy, bossy, and if he's not fighting, he's not happy.

TAKEN BY GOKU_SON. Gem: The scientist. He's 4 foot 6, blue skinned with neatly combed and gelled black wedge, and is intelligent and proper. He doesn't fight, he despises his mother (who keeps forgetting that he's her son), and likes toying with the idea of becomming a super strong being and destroying his family once and for all.

TAKEN BY VEGETTO. Zeke: the alien child. He's 3 foot 7, 7 years old, pink skinned with brown spiked hair, and is very dumb for a child his age. He is one of the mysterious three children that came into Kaulderon's life (for some reason), and while being the strongest, is also the shortest and least intelligent.

#6. Zero: the human child. He's 4 foot 9, 9 years old, pink skinned with blond short hair, and is very enduring for a child his age. He is one of the mysterious three children that came into Kaulderon's life, and while being the most armored, he is also the quickest, and stuck in the middle for most other attributes.

#7. Zach: The enigma. He's 5 foot tall, 13 years old, red skinned, and is very wise for a child his age. He is one of the mysterious three children that came into Kaulderon's life, and while being the most wise, he is also the most intelligent, and tallest.

#8. Mr. Ayamachi: The scholar. He's 6 foot 5, 27 years old, pink skinned and black haired, and is a teacher. He is very strict, skeptical, and "grown-up". Which is why when the creatures came, he passed out and went crazy.

#9. Sasaero: the student. She's 5 foot 4, 16 years old, pink skinned and black pigtails, and is the student. She is very wild and carefree, and has a taste for the abnormal.

#10. Henry: the OTHER student. He's 5 foot 5, 16 years old, pink skinned and blonde hair, and is trained in martial arts. He is good, kind-hearted, and an overall ditz. He is the main protagonist.

TAKEN BY BOB. Brass: the evil creature. He's 5 foot 10, dark gray skinned with a red ponytail, and is well-trained in martial arts. He's very
cunning and impatient, and cannot be defeated by normal weapons. He's rumored to be related to the Red Mew.

TAKEN BY GLENN (stop changing your mind/post). Pod: the little imp. He's 5 foot tall, red skinned with a small red ponytail (hardly there), and is well-trained in undead monster control and insane breakouts of madness. He's very zoned out most of the time, easily loses his concentration, evil, crazy, and enjoys watching people suffer.

TAKEN BY VB. Paroxism "Parry": the fluffy child. He's 6 foot 4, pink skinned with a crewcut, and is shaggy (which is why they cut his hair into a crew cut). He resembles the chinese dragons, except for his human face, but is nowhere near the mentality. He is very kind, lovable, and childlike.

This is the start:
Originally posted by Captain Bob
Red Mew sat on her throne, her fat belly sticking out in front of her as her twiggy legs hanged over the side, far from touching the ground. Her horn like ears were flat on her head, and her face had the look of a drunk.

She smiled crookedly and raised another glass of Ginger Ale, saying, "A troast to da briggest guy of dem all."

She hiccupped, and chugged it down, throwing the glass aside. It shattered against the metal of her castle walls, and the drunk-on-soda mew stared at the picture of her father on the other wall.

You couldn't tell by looking at her what power her little, fat body contained. It was more than imaginable, more than any body would ever show. She had the power to destroy the planets, to destroy the stars, to destroy the universe...and live through it all. But right now, she was too drunk on Ginger Ale to even consider the idea of doing anything so...energetic.

"Where's my glass?" She demanded, in an angry mood. Looking at the wall she saw its remains, and growled towards her pet parrot. "DAMN BIRD!" Raising her finger, the small red beam fired, and the bird was soon swinging from the sides of the window pane, roasted and dead. "Ruined my glass, that beeping bird." Editing herself had become a bit of a habit, and she didn't even realize that she did it anymore. Another glass appeared before her face, and she sipped it down, grinning. "No more bird. Hehehehe."

A servant came, a little bit on the scaly side, but Mew's favorite, and stared at the glass, and then the remains of the bird.

"Uh...that's the fifth bird this morning. Are you sure you don't want to try Coca-Cola instead, ma'am?"

"Damn coca-cola's for the weak! Bring me some more Ale!"

"Ginger ale, ma'am."

"Ginger, finger...wingerdinger...what's the difference?" The servant could tell she was excessively drunk, and so sighed and went off to get more ginger ale, even though she could just make it appear whenever she wanted it. How did he get stuck with a job like this? "WHO KILLED MY BIRD?!?!?!"
~~~~~~

Best answers
From aside the room in the darkest corner, which the lamp had fallen and broke, was a small man that was drinking Sprite. As he sipped down the Sprite he peered around the room as if he was looking for someone. Untill his eyes layed upon Red Mew. Watching her yell at the waiters for Ale, he had a feeling that he may have met her before.

"She looks familiar, but where have I seen her?"

"Nah, just my imagination."

He went on drinking his Sprite when someone had entered, and seemed to be walking toward the queen.

"Now who in the hell is that?"

As Pod followed the man with his eyes as he walk toward the queen, he started to day dream. Thinking about where he had met Mew in the first place.

When Pod had gotten out of his day dream, there was a waiter asking him if he was ok.

"Sir, sir, sir, are you alright?"

"Yes... I'll be fine, I was just thinking."

"Yes but for three hours?"

"THREE HOURS!!"

Pod looked around the room and had found that the place was empty, and that the man and Mew were both gone.

"Sir, the check."

The waiter handed Pod the check, and when Pod looked at it.

"WHAT!?!?!"

Pod jumped from his chair in an outrage.

"100000 zennie!!"

"Yes sir, as you were day dreaming you kept drinking Sprite and asking for more. So naturaly I gave you more. Why would I turn down a paying customer?"

As the waiter walked back toward the bar, Pod acted quickly and slipped toward the backdoor. Once he was out side he found out, obviously, that it was night. From out of the back ally he walk casually out on the streets away from the Castle's bar.

"Man.. that was close. But who was that man? I bet they went back to the Castle. Guess I better find a way in!"

Pod quickly ran back to his home in the hills and of into the night.

"Gotta get home! Gotta get home! Wait."

As Pod checked his pockets he found that his keys to his house were gone.

"Damn it! I bet they slipped out when I snuck away. Guess I have no choice but to.... break into my own house!"

And off Pod went.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
may i ask what was wrong with the old one??

Best answers
He was day dreaming about where he had met Mew. And he was there for three hours, day dreaming and he didn't know it. You dont know what the day dream was about, so I can make my part longer. :laff:

Best answers
Me wants to be Zeke!!! Btw what time zone is this I wanna pack some heat :laff:

Best answers
Once Pod had gotten back to the bar, he had noticed that the place had been closed.

"Damn, well I guess I can't go home tonight."

Pod slowly walked down the streets not knowing where he was going.

"Man, this sucks. Not only do I not know who the man was, and lost the queen. I CAN'T GO HOME!!!!"

"SHUT UP!!" yelled a townsman.

As Pod walked more he noticed that there was a trail of gold from the middle of the street and curved back to a dark ally.

"It's obvious it's a trap. But... moneys money."

Pod followed the trail of gold while picking up each and every piece that he could find. Once in the ally a man was standing against the wall staring into the sky. Apparently the man didn't notice Pod on his hands and kees picking up gold.

"Hehehe... he doesn't notice me, now i can sneak.. sne... sne..."

Pod could not hold it in anymore. And let out a roaring.

"AAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHCCCHHHHHHHHOOOOOO!!!!!"

"SHUT UP" yelled a townsman.

The man slowly turned his head toward Pod revealing his face.

"It's the same man..."

It had been the same man that he saw at the Castle. But what was he doing in an alley?

"What are you looking at?!"

"Ummmm..."

Pod was trembling in fear as the man looked back into the sky.

"And put my gold back where you found it. It's for someone else besides you, old man."

"How did you know I took the gold?"

"Geez, it's falling out of your pockets!"

"SHUT UP!" yelled a townman.

"Now leave me alone... I have to think."

So Pod put the gold back where it was originally and walked away from the man. He looked back and thought to him self.

-Heh, I still have some of it...-

And off he walked down the streets.

Best answers
Originally posted by Vegetto
Me wants to be Zeke!!! Btw what time zone is this I wanna pack some heat :laff:
You're now Zeke. Just go ahead and post your part of the story.

Best answers
Zeke stood up fixing the goggles on his head. He turned around to quickly survey everyone around him. He was young, small naturally he stuck out.

"Man, this place is so boring." Mumbleing under his breath he took a sip of the hot chocolate. It was early morning he was around doing chores. He would mess up here or there break something, get yelled at.

"Maybe I can sneak out today..." He looked around waiting for a guard to pass by as he shot for the nearest window. Once more he glanced around pushing the window open as slowly as possible. He was incredibly strong so it wasn't hard for him to climb down the castle wall.

He walked towards the village with a sack of gold snugly tied to his belt. He was walking along as he saw a strange looking guy in a ally. He just glanced at the man and kept walking. Not much farther he saw a man following a trail of gold picking up peice after peice. He shrugged and headed further off.

--------------------------------------------------------------

Sorry I don't know much of the story yet so I'll just do sumtin like this to start.

Eon

TeeHee
Banned
Best answers
dammit i lost my character:S why did the otehr one get deleted?:\

Best answers
Early in the morning as the birds started to chirp, Pod yawning as he had no choice but to sleep in the streets.

"YYYEEEAA.... Man, what time is it?"

As Pod got up and stretched and scratched his ass. He smelt the warming smell of Hot chocalate.

"Mmmm. smells good... wait. I've gotta get my house key!"

Off ran Pod back to the Castle. Once Pod had reached the streets of the castle, the streets were filled with thousands of people.

"Geez what's with the people of a sudden?"

"Haven't you heard?" a townsman said.

"There is going to be a tournament of all brave knights in a battle royal."

As the man ran toward the crowd to get in the excitment Pod trudged toward the Castle bar. As he opened the door he found that is was locked.

"Damn.. now what? I've gotta get home and change. I'm starting to stink."

Pod sat down on the street curb and looked toward the crowd of people.

"Guess I have no choice but to wait till the owner get's back..."

Best answers
Glenn, ya mind letting the rest of us do something in the story? o_O

I was going to do Parry's part this post, but then I decided to do Zach's, and give Vegetto something to work on, if she wants to use it.
~~~~~~~
Zach stood above the city, staring into the night sky, perched on the side of Mew's castle like the gargoyle he was. His red eyes zipped down in time to watch the fat queen walk into her castle door, and roll down the steps as she did so. She was drunk, again, and Zach wondered why the Mews let her rule them.

But the Mew queen was not why Zach was there. He had to find the other two before anybody else could. He had to claim his brothers. Sliding down the castle, he ran into the dark city just a few feet away from it, and started looking around. Surely one of them would be there.

"Money for the poor?" Asked an old woman, with her hand outstretched.

Zach smiled at her, then looked at the sky.

"Give her something." He said to it, and then he ran off.

Before the woman could think of something to say, anything to the odd boy, a diamond landed in her still open palm. Her eyes widened, and she danced off to get the first real meal she ever had.

"Show me my brothers." He whispered, as he ran. "Give me a sign."

Eon

TeeHee
Banned
Best answers
Glenn, ya mind letting the rest of us do something in the story?
well hes letting you guys do stuff to the story just no one is posting;/

Best answers
Originally posted by Vegeta's Briefs
Glenn, ya mind letting the rest of us do something in the story? o_O

I was going to do Parry's part this post, but then I decided to do Zach's, and give Vegetto something to work on, if she wants to use it.
Um, two things first im a he o_O second am I supposed to be one of the brothers cause if I am it will be easier to write.

Best answers
Just continue on with the story I don't want to do it all my self.

Best answers
Originally posted by Vegeta's Briefs
TAKEN BY VEGETTO. Zeke: He is one of the mysterious three children that came into Kaulderon's life

#6. Zero: He is one of the mysterious three children that came into Kaulderon's life,

#7. Zach: He is one of the mysterious three children that came into Kaulderon's
Originally posted by Vegetto
Um, two things first im a he second am I supposed to be one of the brothers cause if I am it will be easier to write.
I hope this cleared it up for you. What I want from them (yes, I did put in some pre-set destinies for these people) is that they are three brothers (even though it isn't biological), and they're what's going to help to Kaulderon in whatever situation BoB gives him. It's going to be like Kaulderon will learn maturity by teaching them or something like that (BoB is very...careful about not letting me stick my fingers into his plan).

Best answers
Zeke quickly rose up, looked around sweating profusely. He has just waken up from the night before. He had woke from a strange dream one that shocked him.

"Well, that was new.." He stood up makeing his bed he quickly got ready and for his final touch slipped his goggles on. His head hurt slighty then he remembered sneaking out the day before. His memory was kinda funny but he remembered getting scolded.

"He...Hello Sir" He mumbled tired and sour to his trainer. His trainer just ignored him and he moped off to do his chores. As he was doing all this he wanted to try and sneak out again.

He ran over to the same window suck out the same way. He went to the village on the usual old path, but something was different. Something inside the city he felt.. was calling him.

As if he was still dreaming he entered the village his orange cloths standing out among the people. As he was walking through some people quickly ran inside. He was wondering what happened when he suddenly tripped.

He stood up rubbing his head and just then he remembered the previous night. He had gotten into a fight and... thrown a guy for a wall. "Smooth, I just had to pick a fight..." His blew a lock of his hair up and bumped into another kid knocking himself and the kid down.

"Oh sorry did I-" As soon as he locked eyes with the other kid the strange feeling that was calling him came to a high point.

What is going on? Is the only thing that he could think.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom