Evangelion Sig, i wanted something fresh

Best answers
I somehow ended up playing up with Photoshop, and though i would try something new. So i ended up making a tribute to Neon Genesis Evangelion doujinshi called Re-take.
Its still a little big filesize(135kb) and i have no idea what to do with the text, but maybe i'll think of something later(by later i mean tomorrow).

Anyways here it is:

Feel free to Critisize and Comment all you want...

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
It is in fact quite refreshing, but the text dosnt fit at all and try to straighten out the lines.

Best answers
very different indeed, you should try putting the text vertically on the last pic... dunno but it's very different from others and I take that as a cool sig =D

Best answers
Sorry, didnt have chance to post earlier, my father insisted that we fix the brakes in my car before they break completely, even though i said i dont need them...

I ended up trying a very simple font and position for the text and not so sure about it yet. I need find more Evangelionish font for this one...
Click here to see the picture!

Then tried to add some blood spatters on background just for fun:
Click here to see the picture!

I got an idea for the blood spatters and the text though. Not quite sure how im going to make it work yet...

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Blood doesn't fit these images. Not too sure about the font. But I like the general idea of the sig, nice one.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
3d text sucks IMO, but I really love the sig.
Maybe try a reddish font color with a black stroke?
With a font that is a little fatter.

Best answers
As you wish, but i used a very simple font though...

brainfeeder
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Jariroth, is clearly the most ingenius sig maker on this forum.

Hot stuff.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
It looks pretty nice, it's even more interesting that I know how to do it.

Best answers
I love the sig, looking great. I just don't like those series... the ending SUCKED imo!

Jariroth, is clearly the most ingenius sig maker on this forum.
QFT. ;) Very symbolic. :yes:

Best answers
One Angelina Font coming up:

Sicron was more than right, not only does the handwritten font look more romantic, its written with thin lines that go quite well with the sig.
My favourite so far, thanks Sicron! And thank you everyone for the positive comments.

I think i'm going to use it, after i work up a avatar to go with it.
*removes some IMG tags from my posts to keep the page loading time reasonable*

Edit: Avatar Done...

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
It fits perfect, I'm really loving the sig, nice job on it!

Best answers
I really like that sig. It's really cool. Also instead of making part of the BG the color of the forums so it looks transparent you could just save the file as a .png and it will be transparent on any forum or website. It will also preserve the quality of the pic so your filesize might go down a little or up a little I can't remember but it should stay about the same.

Best answers
I really like that sig. It's really cool. Also instead of making part of the BG the color of the forums so it looks transparent you could just save the file as a .png and it will be transparent on any forum or website. It will also preserve the quality of the pic so your filesize might go down a little or up a little I can't remember but it should stay about the same.
Actually i already tried it earlier, and the filesize goes up to 195kb...

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I have to agree with everyone here. It's one of the more original pieces I have seen in a long time. Very nicely done.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom