"esforces.com/jobs.html" is missing. Does this mean no more help is needed?

I am no more
✔️ HL Verified
Best answers
Remember that help is always appreciated. But you can help only if you show yourself worthy the job. And first of all you have to earn skill and trust.

★ Black Lounger ★
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Remember that help is always appreciated. But you can help only if you show yourself worthy the job. And first of all you have to earn skill and trust.
I don't see how this is relevant because if you look at his post, he simply says he's just curious.

To answer your question, I'm pretty sure the team still needs what was listed under the Jobs page before (as well as other positions, I'm sure), and Ready simply forgot to add a page for it. ModDB probably has an up to date jobs listing if there even still is one.

Resting in H.E.L.L
Banned
Best answers
I don't see how this is relevant because if you look at his post, he simply says he's just curious.

To answer your question, I'm pretty sure the team still needs what was listed under the Jobs page before (as well as other positions, I'm sure), and Ready simply forgot to add a page for it. ModDB probably has an up to date jobs listing if there even still is one.
Okay. Well, to address both you and Robi, Here is what I would like to do:

Let's say that there's 100 items that needed to be completed from numbers 100 all the way down to number 1. Let's say that a "Dragon Radar" is number 67 on the to-do list for map props, and would take 2 weeks for the current modelling team to get to...

Can i work on it? I need a reason to practice my modelling. I don't care if it takes me 1 week and i fail at it, at least I will have tried to be productive without getting in anyone's way...

So can someone throw me a bone here?

Death from Above
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Okay. Well, to address both you and Robi, Here is what I would like to do:

Let's say that there's 100 items that needed to be completed from numbers 100 all the way down to number 1. Let's say that a "Dragon Radar" is number 67 on the to-do list for map props, and would take 2 weeks for the current modelling team to get to...

Can i work on it? I need a reason to practice my modelling. I don't care if it takes me 1 week and i fail at it, at least I will have tried to be productive without getting in anyone's way...

So can someone throw me a bone here?
Join us on Team Speak I'm sure Masta or Raven can find a job or 2 for you

ESF Head Team Mapper
👑 Administrator
🌠 Staff
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
🍂 Regular
Best answers
I simply forgot the jobs page when I switched to the new website. I'll add a new jobs section soon.

✔️ HL Verified
Discord Member
Best answers
Btw DJ-Ready, nice work on the new website, I especially like the download-timeline you made there.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom