Votes: 0 0.0%
  • None, state why.

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Yep, it's back.

After giving up on it before I have decided to remove all the cool control stuff I had in the map (cuz the scale down made the textures very small which angered the map compiler :p).

I hope to re-add the cool stuff later, but as for now, it's nothing more than an uber map :p

I'll add screenshots later.

ESF_NeoTournament_1a

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Yeah, it's a bit out of scale (and the red stair sets are really out of scale). If I were to scale them down more it would most liekly result in compile errors, and if it was to compile successfully, the r_speeds would probably be horrible.

Old School
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
yea i like it. it took me a while to figure out how to get out of the holding rooms but i managed. nicely done.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I tried it out for myself, and as the creator I feel a bit disapointed. I noticed quite a few mistakes and the whole scale thing really bothers me now.

But, I appritiate your comments.

Old School
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
well, the scale issue isnt all that bad. but if you want it as good as it can be, i would fix it.
glad you finally released it though. i remember you posting about it a good while ago.
one other thing i dont like about it is that its not too bot friendly. youve got to lure them out to fight them in the open. but i like the holding room spawn points tho.

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I feel that scaling is the devil. I would suggest to completely remake it.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I wouldn't be able to, since DJ-Ready totally remade the stadium seats, arena poles, and stadium-like light posts.

Im not much of an object maker ~_~

I was thinking of just throwing the .rmf out to the public

Best answers
i did the screenshots for those who dont download with out pics

[EDIT] Removed Links due mr.satan wishs , come on we both know you wanted a jail XD [/EDIT]

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
i didn´t download it till now but just out of interest is it the one called stribbs_budoki or something like that before? if i´ts a redone version of this one i´m gonna play it much since it´s my fav 1on1 map :D

Best answers
Mr. Satan said:
Please remove these before people think it's a jail room and thats it >.>
that one is really good! you tell Super Bolt to delete the pics and the links are still in your quote! :yes:

from what I can see on the 2 screenies it looks nice, but I would like to see some more shots...no picz no critz!

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
From what I see, you have many brushes that touch each other, making that blurry effect where the two collide. I would suggest fixing those because, well, it just looks bad. I don't think the scale problem is too bad. I would say just tweak the necessary spots and you'll be alright. Oh and one of the yellow flags is scaled up really high compared to the other flags, and I'm not seeing a source for that red light on top of the building.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
There is no source for the red light, it just is there :p

Also, the credits texture is flipped (sad mistake), I forgot to add proper lighting to the area inside the stadium seating. Also I feel the gates are a bit ridiculous, so im either going to remove them or bring the ceiling down alot. The team start rooms need to have the ceiling lowered.

It's such a mess x.x

I really love this map, since it was my first truely successful map. Unfortunatly I am just tired of messing with it, so I will be releasing it to the public for editing as soon as I can get DJ-Ready to host it @ ESF-World.de

Best answers
Umm how do you get out of the holding cages??? I spent 30 minutes tryin' to figure it out and haven't succeeded.

Best answers
Dude I love you mr. satan, one thing.... Your map is bright as **** man. Please make a dark one again

ESF Head Team Mapper
👑 Administrator
🌠 Staff
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
🍂 Regular
Best answers
Best answers
To be honest I think the map is awesome it just needs some fixes like u said, I like the scale and it needs dragon balls and sensu beans, but that is just my opinion

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom