ESF_Kami

Best answers
Hey i just wanted to know, is there a day version of kami's lookout because in the gallery it shows it during the day, if there is can some1 send me them plz thnx :D

Best answers
Yeah, i'd like to know too, maybe the decided to take it out? Also what map is this?

Sorry if this is a map in the beta and i'm to stupied to realize it, but remember my beta crashes, so i haven't explored the maps well enough, so where is this? And what about day time Kami?

Best answers
that isnt an official map.... where did you get that pic anyway.

Best answers
that isnt an official map.... where did you get that pic anyway
From the gallery on the main site.........o_o o_o o_o o_o

Best answers
seems kinda old... u can tell by the large CF bar and the HUGE sensu bean counter :/

Best answers
seems kinda old... u can tell by the large CF bar and the HUGE sensu bean counter :/
Isn't that what it looked like before they shrunk it down? I guess its an old pic, and the map was taken out, what about the day time Kami though, i remember the team even saying that "most" maps would have a day/night time option, and only one does.

✔️ HL Verified
Best answers
Hmmm well that map was proberly supposed to be in the beta why it isn´t is a question we ony can ask the teame.

It have also got the Old Vegeta model....

but it´s much newer then Esf_City and that map can you find in the beta....

Best answers
Oh ok, so it is in the beta, but where off-topic, someone, probely on the team, what happened to day kami and other day maps/night combo maps?

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom