ESF1.3Krillin--

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tip

Best answers
CS, you really have no idea what your talking about, do you?
He would not have to redo anything. As long as he remaps the model that DT assigned (same exact model with the bones), then DT can continue from where he left off. God, Ecplipse, pm me if you want to talk on aim or something, ill help you.

★ Black Lounger ★
Best answers
heres a suggestion for all the cry babies.....go out and download the new "sasser" skineditor..if u cant find it IM me xstortionkorn and i'll send u the sasser...and then u redo the skin....the program is easy to use...and doesn't require much assistance...just ask eclipse he uses the "Sasser" and he says ........."ITTTTTSSSSSSS GGGGRRRREEEEEAAAATTTTT"

Tip

Best answers
its so easy to do though...

It took me more time to make this then it would take you to get the model from dt, remap the head and send it back.

it has spelling errors, to lazy to fix. For example, in step 3 its aplied*

Force Pit Member
Best answers
okay here is the catch, dt can't skinmap, hince why i said i would have to make the edits and he would have to rerig. I have been planning to talk with DT as soon as he gets online but that hasn't happened yet, so PLEASE STOP TALKNIG ABOUT THIS ISSUE! I'm not an idiot compared to what you might think oh holy tip. I DO know what i'm doing and talking about thats why I was recently added to the team.

Just saw your post, maybe you should consider some facts like um...not everyone has milkshape, not everyone uses milkshape, and not everyone knows how to sknimap in milkshape, i told you once he gets online i plan to look for a way to solve the problem so everyone can stop the big cry they have going on.

Tip

Best answers
you still doint get it do you?
Just get him to send you the rigged model he was wroking on, you remap, and send it back. god.. Even if you just snap vertices then he wont have to redo the assigning. If for some reason you add a poly or 2 to the face, then the only thing he would have to rerig is the head, wich is so easy for krilling, esspecially since he has no hair that needs to be assigned.

Hell, I would do it for you. O_O!!!!

Best answers
Heh, It's not nice when people ask you to fix some little thing OVER and OVER eh Eclipse? Now you know how I felt about a certain something.

★ Black Lounger ★
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
meh, get back on the topic of the krillin, alright?

Coder - Harsens sidekick
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Eclipse said:
okay here is the catch, dt can't skinmap, hince why i said i would have to make the edits and he would have to rerig. I have been planning to talk with DT as soon as he gets online but that hasn't happened yet, so PLEASE STOP TALKNIG ABOUT THIS ISSUE!
Tip, just drop it. He got your point the first 5 times, you're just getting annoying now. DT doesnt get online too often, so atleast give him a chance to talk to the animator.

MDave, you get a warning for being completly offtopic. If you have issues with Eclipse, PM/e-mail him.
Post closed.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom