ESF Shop suggestions and Quick Flight Mode

Status
Not open for further replies.
Best answers
Hi i recently just joined so i haven't gone through all the threads.
i dont know if the game is a once buy, or monthly or f2p. but and idea is you could add shop system to the website where ppl could buy certain things to make them more unique to the game.
The Shop System :

Buy skins - Goku Ninja uniform... Pikolo Vampire skin...
Buy different combat move, You have your defualt combat system, and players can buy an extra move, like a judo throw straight to the floor.
(throwing the idea out there, there is a default blocking or reflect attack back at the oppenent, but lets say i wanna buy a slicer block move - when vegeta shoots big bang at me and im stronger, my character would slice the attack in half and it would split pass me, giving me that OP feeling)
Buy a new Character, iYou Have all the DBZ heros there, but ppl can only play 6 of the heros every week or something. and if you think about the PS dbz games, There are Tons of characters to play.
This can open the ability to release new characters and maby make your own story about a character you releasing. Recently OnePiece had a episode where DBZ was in it.
Buy different UI, so the game looks different.
Or if you give players like a training room, and they can customize it with things they buy from the shop, or instead of skins, sell different cloths, so ppl can come up with all sorts of funny looks.

Quick Fight mode :

I notice that in the gallary you, players can struggle to keep the other oppenant in view when trying to fly after them. I played a jet fighter game once at a lan cant remember the name but,
You have free flight mode, is when you fly normal straight etc. then you got
Evasive Mode, when your chased by a missle or another Jet is right behind you and locked onto you, You push F and enter evasive Mode (the camera moves out and captures whats around you. the whole flying pattern changes as now you can make 90 degree turns using advance flight controls :
The jet would automatically reduce speed when you begin a 90 degree turn and accerlate as fast as it could at the end of the 90 degree turn) This camer view and evasive moves made it possible to dodge the missle or jet and move in behind him)

These are all ideas that im only throwing out there, you can discuss it on the fourm or discuss it amongst the team. Its no problem if you guys dont wasnt to use it either.
ESF has always been a great game and now with the new esf you guys are lunching , could bring big opertunities to make money from it in small ways.

I am no more
✔️ HL Verified
Best answers
First one definitely won't happen. As the mod is free and devs can't earn money for it.. Also the game is skill based , not p2w.

The second I think is being worked on, except the evasive mode.

Death from Above
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
ESF is a FREE mod done in free time as a hobby and that's the way it's staying

There is no need for a shop it is completely reskinable (Unless they broke something) and all characters and moves (excluding transformation specific ones) are unlocked from the start

Perhaps some research into the basics next time?

I'm not sure what you mean about the quick fight mode

✔️ HL Verified
Discord Member
Best answers
Pay to win?

No. That would be the worst possible move the ESF Devs could make.

Best answers
I never said pay to win, it wasnt my intention either...
if im flying at someone, and instead of punching them to the ground, it can be replace with a judo throw instead. Personalise... Not im buying a move that does 2x the dmg than the original move..
Nothing in the shop is pay to win, its pay to personalise.
Look at league of legends, There is nothing in that whole game that has to do with Pay to win, anything a payer (besides skins) is something a normal free play can do.

"Perhaps some research into the basics next time?"

Well so sorry for caring for developers hey.
what ever guys **** this.

Best answers
if im flying at someone, and instead of punching them to the ground, it can be replace with a judo throw instead. Personalise... Not im buying a move that does 2x the dmg than the original move..
Look at league of legends, There is nothing in that whole game that has to do with Pay to win, anything a payer (besides skins) is something a normal free play can do.

If an idea of yours gets turned down or isn't well received you don't have to be a baby about it. Be a man.

NOT IN THE MANGA™
★ Black Lounger ★
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
This is not an RPG.

Death from Above
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers

kbye we don't need people who act like that in the community anyway

Moves are set but you can personalise skins

Thread closed because OP is apparently leaving

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom