ESF Open Beta Final

CRyZerk

C
Is there any way to make the game not crash by putting a bot in ESF openbeta? and also some way to center the model of the character in such a way that in the xHUD you only see the head?

PS: I know that openbeta was only developed for the team to show what it had in those days over there in 2008 and not to be played :b, sorry for my bad English. IMG_20200511_203933.jpg

AlysonDB
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
🍂 Regular
Best answers
I don't think it's worth doing that, wait for the final version, this hud is in it 😉

CRyZerk

C
if so then i feel more motivated to play the final version :), luck to the development team

Zzz
👑 Administrator
🌈 Beta Tester
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💠 Sūpā Légéñdārý
Best answers
Someone once mentioned they wanted to make the open beta work but most of the time you only found like ecx replacements.

CRyZerk

C
Someone once mentioned they wanted to make the open beta work but most of the time you only found like ecx replacements.
the only viable way to play esf 1.3 open beta would be by pasting the content of models, sounds, sprites and maps into the ESF 1.2.3 folder, then typing mp_simplemelee 1 on the console and it would basically be "theory" an ESF 1.3 Open Beta More stable, it is something that I have thought to do and launch with the permission of the developers.
PS: sorry for my bad English

CRyZerk

C
Apparently bots only work if placed with below options, but crash when killing it Bots.png

dbz is better than naruto lol
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
Discord Member
Best answers
man, hud isn't really needed take the matias' rcx, some mods and go get fun

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom