ESF ON CS:CZ ENGINE

Best answers
Ok, so, cs:cz wasn't released.. but as many of you heard, a leak of Rituals work was out... so the game is pirated. I have it, and the graphics are way better than in normal Half-Life. My point is, that, ESF could easly adopt to the cs:cz engine, cause, cz engine is based on the half-life one... I also check the folder... it's pretty the same thing as Steam. SO, do you think, ESF TEAM, that you could add esf to the cs:cz engine?
BTW: There was an option, "custom games"...

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
CS-LAND said:
Ok, so, cs:cz wasn't released.. but as many of you heard, a leak of Rituals work was out... so the game is pirated. I have it, and the graphics are way better than in normal Half-Life. My point is, that, ESF could easly adopt to the cs:cz engine, cause, cz engine is based on the half-life one... I also check the folder... it's pretty the same thing as Steam. SO, do you think, ESF TEAM, that you could add esf to the cs:cz engine?
BTW: There was an option, "custom games"...
I don't think that you are allowed to talk about Pirated games...

But when does CS:CZ come out... and I think the team just wants to make this mod the best they can before moving on. I don't think they want this to be their whole lives, but I may be wrong o_O

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
It is illegal on these forums to talk about pirated games, so i wouldn't doubt it getting closed anytime soon. As the ESF team has said, they aren't moving to any new engines, I never even knew that CZ was a different engine, but either way, they aren't moving. This is just a learning experience and they'll move onto bigger things when they're done with this.

Retired Forum Staff
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Not only is it prohibited from talking about pirated games or warez. But I highly doubt the team will convert ESF to anything.

They have said many a times that they are perfectly content on HL

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom