ESF CCI: World Events/Effects?

✔️ HL Verified
Best answers
So, I am making a few characters for esf lately for my private server with friends right? Then I remembered how when I made a Broly transformation, the screen shook only for the user, but not for everyone else.

Is there a possible command to make the screen shake for all players during the transformation? Or Command that I can do?

If so. Please tell me! I've been looking for a while for this certain command or core-like thing.

✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
🍂 Regular
Best answers
Are you wanting everyone's screen to shake when they are within a certain range of your character? I could assume its possible to do because beam explosions do the same while in close proximity too. I don't think there's a command for it though, i think a seperate plugin may be needed, unless you could just change some values around. Sorry man i have no idea what i'm talking about lol.

I could be totally wrong, in which case- I need a slap

Last edited:
YEA
✔️ HL Verified
Best answers
i dont know whether you are talking about some command or you are talking about some code in order to give all players of the server screen shakes, if so, this code below will give you a little help:

for(new i = 0; i <= get_maxplayers(); i++)
{
screen_shake(i, ?, ?, ?)//i forget what function parameter it needs.... if you dont get it, reply me then.
}

✔️ HL Verified
Best answers
Thank you so much, Jerry!

I'm doing this for a new pack of esf characters I'm making for my friends. The screen shaking thing was for a Broly LSSJ Transformation.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom