ESF 1.3 more like Budokai

Best answers
Ok first i have to say that i have working with a lot of teams who's making mods for Half-life.... I'am a really good Coder but actually i forgot many:] Ok i know what ESF team can do with Half-life Engine... there is very hard to do something great on hl engine but i know what we have to do:

-1- I know somebody say that but there "must" be bigger explosion's... It's very funny to see when i have too much power ki and i see explosion when i was bad...I remember when i work with C++... it's not hard to change size of explosion's...

-2- Everybody know that... DBZ have many character but many of them is not important,but!... We know if the game has more Character's then the game is More gameplayable and very very Funniest because character are not the same in the server.I think there must be more character's but i know then you have to make a change in the structure of game.

-3- Effect's yes yes... I really think there must be anyother effects in the game because is very nice then when you make an Aura and you see Lightings,Rocks,Power struggle and more... You know the game has better Graphic.

-4- The last thing what can i say it's More Attacks like DBZ... You know Kaioken x10,x20 and when you use this you have more power and speed but your defense is Reduced...

AND MELEE SYSTEM!!!!! ESF 1.2.3 has really bad melee system why? because when you fight you cannot move you can only click on keybord and see how you beat the enemy... ESF 1.3 has more funny melee system there is not fight in the place buy on the move! in the FINAL ESF 1.3 MUST BE SOMETHING LIKE BUDOKAI!!!:devil: COMBO SYSTEM OR SOMETHING NOT ONLY KICKING ENEMY ON THE FRONT OR UP!!! THINK ABOUT THAT YOUR GAME CAN BE THE GREATEST MOD BASED ON DBZ!!! AND I THINK YOU SHOULD DO BETTER! Think!:smile::rolleyes:

Gon

✔️ HL Verified
Best answers
1. Beam spamming. Dun dun dunnn.

2. The community was supposed to throw in a Tien, but I don't even know what happened to that.

3. There's enough effects to not make my game lag. I don't think anyone cares about watching rocks fly around when you're in a game with about 16 people blasting each other. I mean look at that pretty rock-... VOBAMMM. Dead.

4. Kaioken is probably my favorite move, but most of the attacks in the show are pretty much the same. Kamehameha, super kamehameha.. they're both the same moves, just more energy is charged in the super kamehameha.

5. I'd like to see a different kind of advanced melee system, but it can't be anything like the budokai series. Players can't be expecting to push buttons to punch or kick, the lag is going to really effect the game play.

Best answers
I don't think so... My computer isn't best but ESF 1.3 could be better
More effects-Better game and better visual
More characters-Better gameplay
More attack's-More funny
And i don't think so lags it's very problem here... You always can change your graphic i know Hl engine has small option but i know how more can there be.:warning:

ESF Head Team Mapper
👑 Administrator
🌠 Staff
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
🍂 Regular
Best answers
you know what we "MUST" do?

Nothing.

Best answers
Pff... So the esf 1.3 Final will be very bad if you say there is "nothing" to do :S

Best answers
I personally liked the advanced melee system that was in place. I thought it was very effective and had a good balance to it. Didn't make for fast paced action, but...

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom