Enter The Matrix Q

Best answers
Okay Ive made it all the way to the part where you have to shoot out the planes tires though I been wondering, Why the hell haven't I seen Keanu Reeves yet? I mean hes the friggin star of the movie, Isn't he? Does anyone know if you see him later on in the game? I was going to ask for Morpheus too but I think hes in, As well as trinity. I saw them while i fought in multiplayer mode

Best answers
you see Neo in Clips of the movie but im in the ship in the real world shooting the machines and ive only fought trinity, i havent played multiplayer

Best answers
hey this game is huge but i heard if you beat it with niobe or ghost you unlock some new characters and i think you eventually get neo.
also you can try to hack the matrix me and a friend spent hours trying to hack it and we unlocked training programs and a whole bunch of other stuff.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
etm is not about neo and what he was doing

etm is all about what ghost and niobe are doing durring reloaded when ur busy watching neo do his stuff

Lid

L
ok i must be the only person who has no idea how to navigate dos, but how do u execute files in the hacking area... shut up i never use DOS.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
aaaah DOS.....the good 'ol days

But you just type the command ( dir, help, play, view) or select it from the left bar

Or wasn't that what you meant?

Oh and @ Anubis: No, you only see the side of his head in a FMV, and that's the only time you see him. You can, however, get a message from him while hacking.

*And how do I access multiplayer? 'coz Sparks unlocked it for me but I don't know how to use it?

Best answers
Enter the cheat (mp cheat) on one of your saves.. then load that save, Push left (the d-pad) and you should be able to see multiplayer maps, you then can fight 1 vs 1

Best answers
The only info i have. (btw beat the game with ghost, almost done with niobi) Is that you can play with sparks later on. Dunno how it work tho.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I don't think so. I mean, Sparks is from Zion right? He's like Dozer and Tank, he can't enter the Matrix.

Best answers
i think in multiplayer it is so ***, u just kick, punch, and block a little, whoopie do, anyone else feel the same way, or do they actually think its fun?

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Nah it is fun, but it would've been better if you could use foucs (and play as Neo)

Best answers
wuts the multiplayer cheat? ;D *edit* or a site you get mp cheat from? ;p

MaX

Best answers
i beat the game the 1st night i got it lol its easy and short. i think goign threw as niobe is the best. :). games maybe only 4 hours of play and u can beat it. but still fun to mess around with kung fu. i dont think i even rly used a gun. only when i had to.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom