Enter The Dragon

Best answers
I was just thinking about Capture the Dragonball mode and how the Dragon appears to grant ur wish, well i thought it would be cool to see the Namek Dragon appear on the Namek map instead of the other Dragon.

Only a Thought.

Best answers
that would be a good idea buddy,making Porunga will take kind of a bit long,oh yeah and there is no Dragon Balls on Namek,wats up witht that?:]

Best answers
The other dragon is called ShenLong thank you very much! I like ShenLong, maybe you could put Porunga on namek, but don't take away ShenLong, he's the classic original dragon!

Retired Forum Staff
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
The classic original dragon? I think I'm safe to assume that dragonballs originated on Namek.

Best answers
Originally posted by Kramer_181
I was just thinking about Capture the Dragonball mode and how the Dragon appears to grant ur wish, well i thought it would be cool to see the Namek Dragon appear on the Namek map instead of the other Dragon.

Only a Thought.
LoL...yeah i was thinking the same thing but i didnt say anything cuz i figured it would be alota work.

Best answers
need more options for wishes... ya teh other dragon beign on the namek map would be cool, along with the huge namek balls..

Best answers
The classic original dragon? I think I'm safe to assume that dragonballs originated on Namek
I know that, i mean that shenLong was the first Dragon to appear in the show, all the way back in Dragonball, before there was a namek, (atleast before he came up with the idea of one.)

brainfeeder
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
if you listen to the story, Kame (who originally came from Namek) made the dragonballs on Earth way "after" the Namek ones were created.

Plus the mode is not finished anyways, they could have already decided to do this for all we know.

Best answers
yea well avin those big sized dragonballs should slow u down alot more rite?

Best answers
i think you should be able to carry atleast two balls i mean one under every arm! :)

or w´hat do you think?:) maybe it would get to easy that way?

Best answers
you listen to the story, Kame (who originally came from Namek) made the dragonballs on Earth way "after" the Namek ones were created.
...i said appearence ShenLong Appeared BEFORE Porunga... oh well, no point arguing, anyway, if Porunga was to be in the game, the dragonballs would have to be bigger, cause it would be odd for the Nameke Dragon to appear from the Earth Dragonballs.

Best answers
Heh, why stop there? Why not let Frieza pick all of 'em up at once. =P

I say with the Namek dragon, it affects your whole team, rather than just yourself (Friendship could replenish everyone's health, and give the person that wished for it the 2 wish points. Power could be a teamwide, but lesser version of the Shenlong power wish. And invincability could be a teamwide ass kicking of everyone else on the other team. ^^)

Just a idea. *Shrug*

✔️ HL Verified
Best answers
I just don´t like Porunga he looks so wierd.
ShenLong owns =)

Best answers
go the earth dragon, in my oppinion he by far the coolest looking, if they decide to touch up the dragon model they should make him a little taller (if possible caus hes already dam huge) and give more twists in his body. id show a pic but i dont have one. ah well.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom