English...Or ...Japanese?

Which Sound Pack Do You Use?

• English

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Japanese

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Best answers
I can speak some Japanese... I can undersand most of it... but I absolutely hate the Jap sound pack.

Just a little bit too whiny sounding for my tastes. I mean... supposed to be super-human fighters right? o_O

English is better !

Best answers
Japanese because

a) I can actualy understand WTH they're babbling about
b) It's closer to the original

Besides, Trunks sounds more whiny in the english one and Goku's english voice don't really fit him (unless you refer to the actual ESF model where the face somehow looks more masculine than in the actual series)

EDIT : And Vegeta sounds like he's ready to kick ass anytime anywhere with the Jappack. Same with Piccolo.

Best answers
RaVe said:
Japanese because
Besides, Trunks sounds more whiny in the english one and Goku's english voice don't really fit him (unless you refer to the actual ESF model where the face somehow looks more masculine than in the actual series)
you should hear the Danish Voices (yes im Danish)

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
RaVe said:

I dunno. Goku's english voice(The one ESF Uses) oddly fits him in all appearances IMO......It seems off at first...but It just seems to fit. And Goku's face makes him look like a Pansy anyway. Gotta compensate.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
English, and only ever English. Why? Because i am English.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Jonesdaniel said:
English, and only ever English. Why? Because i am English.
Being English would make sense......

Best answers
english, cos i play frieza and in japanese his voice is very woman like, totally not what i want, same with gokus voice which was actually done by a woman
what? uhh.. the Japanese voice was done by a guy and SOUNDS like a guy. the American voice was done by women and SOUNDS like women.

Goku, yes, the Japnese was done by a woman. It's still better.

I use japanese, and yeh Frieza's voice was done by a women by the name of Pauline Newstone AND Linda Young, and Goku's voice has neva been done by a women.
He was talkin about the Japanese.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Darksun said:
what? uhh.. the Japanese voice was done by a guy and SOUNDS like a guy. the American voice was done by women and SOUNDS like women.

Goku, yes, the Japnese was done by a woman. It's still better.

He was talkin about the Japanese.
OMG OMG! DARKSUN LIVES! Thank God i can hear from you again. I like the japanese voices.

Best answers
I use the "Jap Pack", but I find it quite dissappointing to be honest. Some of it is great, and other parts are just horrible. Sorry to say, Ill be changing to English...

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Not fond of the jap pack, it seems a little sub par. English for me.

Best answers
i'm a total japanese language freak so I use the Japanese voices..... i din't care if Goku's voice was made by a woman's voice.... it still ROCKS!!!!!

Old School
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I currently use the english sounds. But i have used the japanese ones. I like them both but Id rather play with the english ones.

Best answers
english cause i can understand what the **** they are saying, and it sound so freaky when gohan does masenko. he IS a very angry ssj you know and he sounds like a little picking-flowers-in-the-forest girl.

The Viking
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Allthough i'm used to watches animes with japanese voices, i just can't get used to japanse voices in ESF, so it's english for me.

Best answers
now i tested the English stuff again and i don't like it so much...it's ok but Japanese rocks:p

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom