English or Japanese sounds?

what sound you use in ESF 1.2?

• English,..I can unserstand what they say...

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Japanese,..nothing better then the original voice :)

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I haven't tried it with the jap sounds, but I imagine they're the same as Budokai 1 (japanese voices only) where Goku sounds like a girl and Vegeta sounds about as mean as Mother Teresa. Out of all the anime I watch, DB/Z/GT looks and sounds the most westernised.

English all the way :yes:

Best answers
I'd have to say English, but not because I can understand what they're saying, but because what they're saying sounds really cool, e.g: "You'll not make a fool of me!" and things of that sort. Japanese was funky for a while, but the novelty wore off after i realised i couldn't actually tell what they were saying and couldn't mimic them...(I feel so lame :p).

King of the Hello Kitty Fanclub
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Kisamharaha oleormeropra som mani schit taika! (Japanese Gallic Gun) Sounds cool. I can tell what he's saying and I often mimic him. (I feel even lamer :()

(You don't wanna know how long it took me to figure out what he was saying.)
(Also my japanese is a little rusty and by rusty I mean non existent so the spelling is probably way off.)

Best answers
English ENGLISH AND ONLY ENGLISH!!!!! .... Then greman then frentch and NEVER JAP!!!!
1 They all sound like gilrs.. With the sounder was....
2 I can understand english
3 JAP SUCKS!!! it like i id say in english Crap CANNON!!!!!!
Sry for being hostile on this .... but thats hgow i feel

Best answers
English. When i first heard japanese from Budokai I i laughted to it and didnt like it. Now i have watched naruto and understand japanese more and like it. But still english, i dont like dbz in japanese, because i first heard it in english(and i dont like to heard naruto in english because i FIRST heard it in japanese).

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Kisamharaha oleormeropra som mani schit taika!

That is not correct ^

Japanese is pawn...but not the DBZ ones.They speak with such puny voices...

Best answers
the atmosphere is far better in the japanese voices;)
it doenst matter to me if they have girly voices,the dubbed stuff is ok but i play mostly japanese or with my german soundpack^^

Best answers
I have both English and Japanese sounds in rar files and I convert from English to Japanese and vice-versa from time to time. I'm currently using the English sounds and music.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom