Empire Earth

Legendary Super Saiyan
✔️ HL Verified
Best answers
Have any of you played Empire Earth? I was thinking about EE3 because I already have the first 2. I was wondering if I should get it or not. It would also help if you could tell me which is your favorite and why?

sub

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I played Empire Earth 1, it was pretty cool. I don't think EE3 is any good, though. I haven't played it, but this is taken from Wikipedia,

The game was received poorly by critics. GameSpot gave it 3.5 of 10 saying "The developer's questionable sense of taste and humor is also on display in the visuals and sound... Empire Earth III has been dumbed down to the point of irrelevance."[SUP][17][/SUP] IGN gave it a 5.4 of 10 saying "the animations aren't very good and the performance leaves a lot to be desired".[SUP][18][/SUP] GameSpy had similar complaints: "bugs, muddled combat, or weak AI aren't things that strategy fans have to live with."[SUP][19][/SUP] GamerNode gave it 4.5 of 10 saying "The game tries to reach out to more gamers but fails completely. ... Stay away from this game."[SUP][20][/SUP] Game Revolution gave the game a D-, stating "Honestly, if the game didn't try to make you hate it, it would be perfectly tolerable, maybe even enjoyable."[SUP][21][/SUP] Mad Doc Software has since removed all references to the development of Empire Earth III from their homepage.[SUP][22][/SUP]

✔️ HL Verified
Discord Member
Best answers
Oh the memories, Empire Earth was the first pc game I bought ever. I remember trying Empire Earth 2 but I didn't like it, was kinda weird for me. About empire earth 3 the only thing that I know is that it got bad critics.

Death from Above
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Only ever played the first. Was pretty fun

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom