Emo.

Best answers
ey guys, here comes my first wierd thread. ( i think )

have u ever been emo, or ever felt emo, or maybe even know ppl who are emo.

emo in the meaning of commiting suicide or cutting yourself with a knife or razorblade.

maybe its an wierd question, but i got ADD (not ADHD).
and its been a while now that i know it, (1 and a half year)
when we notice it i got these pills to make me calm and let my mind concentrate.
but i take the pills in the morning and in the mid-day. and at the end of the night they work out around 20:00.
because my head needs to cool down so i can rest and sleep. something like that.

however in the time that i start to work out i get very depressed (i had an depressing past, what so ever i think thats not the whole thing that makes me emo)
sometimes i think about quiting life, and maybe commit suicide. and even sometimes think about trying to cut myself to make me feel better.

how ever i think its just because you cut you get a warm feeling because your blood will go faster since ur wounded and all. so i don't think it will make me feel better.

have u guys ever had expirience with things like these ?

[ sorry little mistake, this needs in off-topic ]

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Why is this in the video game forum?

MC

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Valeska said:
ey guys, here comes my first wierd thread. ( i think )

have u ever been emo, or ever felt emo, or maybe even know ppl who are emo.

emo in the meaning of commiting suicide or cutting yourself with a knife or razorblade.

maybe its an wierd question, but i got ADD (not ADHD).
and its been a while now that i know it, (1 and a half year)
when we notice it i got these pills to make me calm and let my mind concentrate.
but i take the pills in the morning and in the mid-day. and at the end of the night they work out around 20:00.
because my head needs to cool down so i can rest and sleep. something like that.

however in the time that i start to work out i get very depressed (i had an depressing past, what so ever i think thats not the whole thing that makes me emo)
sometimes i think about quiting life, and maybe commit suicide. and even sometimes think about trying to cut myself to make me feel better.

how ever i think its just because you cut you get a warm feeling because your blood will go faster since ur wounded and all. so i don't think it will make me feel better.

have u guys ever had expirience with things like these ?

[ sorry little mistake, this needs in off-topic ]
Talk to a psychiatrist/therapist.

★ Black Lounger ★
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Sorry, im not trying to be mean but what exactly cant you fix in your life at this age which makes life not worth while? really, you're the one in control here, and you're the one who chooses to give up or carry on, to better yourself or to quit. Just think it through, being emo is one thing, i like to think everyone of us is emmotional, but controling that with some sort of common sense and some straight forward thinking isnt the hardest thing in the world to do.

Eon

TeeHee
Banned
Best answers
Get a therapist, Suicide is one of the stupidest things to do in life. (you have many years ahead of you, people have ****ty times in their life, you'll get out of it.)

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
As Lloyd Irving said: "There's meaning in living. There is no meaning in dying."

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
"Psst, hey forum, you're age is showing!!"

There is another great saying that I think fits anyone who describes a frame of mind with a music genre--"Get busy living or get busy dying."

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
helpful links for you, they contain all the therapy you need:

here

and

here

and remember:

Lost in space
Banned
Best answers
Mad_AxMan said:
helpful links for you, they contain all the therapy you need:

here

and

here

and remember:
i just fell out of my chair

but seriously, see a shrink asap

[S]

Retired Forum Staff
✔️ HL Verified
Best answers
I'm sorry but i never got the whole cutting thing. How does cutting yourself make you feel better please make me understand like it hurts your body doesn't it how is it going to make you feel better.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
It inflicts physical pain on yourself to cover up the emotional pain, while at the same time it punishes yourself for being a loser, while at the same time it's "practice."

A completely pointless thing indeed.

Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
~*Logan*~ said:
A completely pointless thing indeed.
As if asking for serious psychological help on a forum about a video game.

Honestly, consult a psychologist.

Best answers
Emo doesn't exactly mean you feel down in the dumps. Everyone feels that way some times. The word emo is usually used as a derogetory term to describe the stupidity of people who would think about suicide, cutting themselves, etc.

Look at it this way, you can take a self destructive path and use a razor blade to temporarily satisfy any kind of emotional distress you may be feeling. Or you can take a much, much less painful way and consult a psychologist and be on your way to beating those sort of thoughts forever. Choice is pretty damn obvious, and that's why people look down upon tards that would rather cut themselves than go talk to someone.

Eon

TeeHee
Banned
Best answers
At this point the community has given its feedback, it'll only be repetitive and distasteful posts are inevitable (and have already happened.)

-Closed-

snarf snarf

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom