Elric Sig.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers

Seen the Stock and had to do it.

Ya know what to do.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Stock is nice... Dunno, It look nice but.... i think that the stock dont match to ur background and else what you done.... cuz the Eye have to play a big act in the signatur.....

Best answers
The tone of the bg bothers me a bit, maybe its too dead somehow. But overall good job.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I don't care what they say, this is brilliant. Good job.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I like it too. I love the studle.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Edward-kun for the win! I like it simply because of the stock ;)

★ Black Lounger ★
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
SaKuMa said:
The tone of the bg bothers me a bit, maybe its too dead somehow. But overall good job.
the saturation of the stock doesnt match the background, still its nice, but compositionally there's a little too much space on the right, other than that, its damn nice =P i love the brushes used, and the typography is awesome as always

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Davidskiwan said:
the saturation of the stock doesnt match the background, still its nice, but compositionally there's a little too much space on the right, other than that, its damn nice =P i love the brushes used, and the typography is awesome as always

I used my own brushes. The rest is the pen tool.

Best answers
Not bad, however I see a couple of things wrong with it.

The way you erased the "strands," if you will, of color is a bit too repetitive and looks un-natural. Say, you erased one side of a particular strand, but not the other. Not to mention its too easy to tell they same brush was used to erase them, especially on the left-most red one. You also failed to erase the right-most strands, and while were there, it looks as if you deserted that side of the sig. Put some more work into the right side of the sig, its a must.

Some parts of the sig also look a bit too sharp. Try either sharpening/defining the stock, or blurring the rest of the sig a bit. Especially the noise-like effect youve got on there.

Other than that, its pretty good. I would love to this being worked in a maybe full-sized piece, perhaps a wallpaper? Think 'bout it :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom