ELDER SCROLLS ONLINE YOU ******* PIECES OF DIRTY SHIT!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I don't know I saw the trailer and it looks very promising. Hopefully it won't be a SW:TOR situation where it looks good and then it turns out it isn't so good, but I am looking forward to this, especially the different styles of different areas.

Proud owner of ESF:Final
✔️ HL Verified
Best answers
nice topic name xDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD and xD >_<

i hate elder scrolls tbh

Resting in H.E.L.L
Banned
Best answers
I don't know I saw the trailer and it looks very promising. Hopefully it won't be a SW:TOR situation where it looks good and then it turns out it isn't so good, but I am looking forward to this, especially the different styles of different areas.
Why does everyone hate on SW:TOR? have you actually played it? I only got to like level 12 before I got satellite internet (which made online gaming useless, hence why I lurk these forums like a troll) but SW:TOR was actually fun man... Seriously.... it's not half as bad as the reputation it's got. Maybe it had a shaky launch but now it's pretty solid man.

nice topic name xDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD and xD >_<

i hate elder scrolls tbh
Have you played Skyrim? Nuff said. Skyrim or GTFO.

1.21 Gigawatts!
✔️ HL Verified
Best answers
We already know now for months that Elder Scrolls is coming as mmorpg on PC. They have some nice features for the mmorpg, than competition. Also i like the idea of Elder Scrolls mmorpg, i've always wanted to take my friend with me to hunt for dragons or dungeons in Skyrim.

[video=youtube;YlEipFtHw7o]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YlEipFtHw7o[/video]

Last edited:
Resting in H.E.L.L
Banned
Best answers
We already know now for months that Elder Scrolls is coming as mmorpg on PC. They have some nice features for the mmorpg, than competition. Also i like the idea of Elder Scrolls mmorpg, i've always wanted to take my friend with me to hunt for dragons or dungeons in Skyrim.
Yeah, you know... The one downfall of Skyrim for me was how ridiculously overpowered I became which eliminated the challenge. So, in an MMO setting, becoming overpowered will not really exist.... Should be good.

Proud owner of ESF:Final
✔️ HL Verified
Best answers
Why does everyone hate on SW:TOR? have you actually played it? I only got to like level 12 before I got satellite internet (which made online gaming useless, hence why I lurk these forums like a troll) but SW:TOR was actually fun man... Seriously.... it's not half as bad as the reputation it's got. Maybe it had a shaky launch but now it's pretty solid man.

Have you played Skyrim? Nuff said. Skyrim or GTFO.
yes it sucks tbh

1.21 Gigawatts!
✔️ HL Verified
Best answers
I really liked skyrim, it was pretty exciting, i had bunch of mods like horse mod for my follower, i had Berserk armor and sword mod, ENB series mod. At the time i played that game the most out of all single player games. The reason i stoped playing it, becuase i like to interact with other players, it's always much more fun playing with someone real than just a cpu.

Last edited:
Resting in H.E.L.L
Banned
Best answers
I really liked skyrim, it was pretty exciting, i had bunch of mods like horse mod for my follower, i had Berserk armor and sword mod, ENB series mod. At the time i played that game the most out of all single player games. The reason i stoped playing it, becuase i like to interact with other players, it's always much more fun playing with someone real than just a cpu.
Played that game for like 140 hours... A lot of which I had my ex girlfriend sitting next to me on the couch watching me, which is saying a lot because she is NOT a video game fan by any means. But she loved to watch Skyrim. She'd be like "none of that wandering around shit, go find a dungeon kill things!"

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
TESO is going to be interesting, though I was hoping they would stick with the no targeting system.

Cunning as Zeus
Banned
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Even though I spend 300+ hours in Bethesda's games, I think I'll give this one a pass.

Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
It seems like they do have a first person combat mode, but it doesn't seem like it's entirely interactive like it is in skyrim. For instance, haven't seen a block or item usage.

I don't even know, on one hand it's Elder Scrolls. They've never let me down. But as an mmo...?

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
It seems like they do have a first person combat mode, but it doesn't seem like it's entirely interactive like it is in skyrim. For instance, haven't seen a block or item usage.

I don't even know, on one hand it's Elder Scrolls. They've never let me down. But as an mmo...?

I believe it was confirmed to have a targeting system. Everyone thinks it is going to be about as good as SW: TOR and flop pretty hard.

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I...don't seem to understand. They're expecting it to succeed and fail?
TOR flopped. The game lost so many subs the second month, it wasn't even funny. And it has now gone the path every other MMO that flops has.

Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Oooh, yeah but it's been doing pretty good since they fleshed out the f2p pros/cons. I wouldn't call going free to play a flop as I still play it and honestly prefer to most MMO's that i've played. I can see what you mean but, tbh, I think it'd be a better move for ES:O to go f2p. Especially a game like Elder Scrolls, where you can sell stuff like cooler looking magic spells, base weapons, and throwback gear from the earlier games.

sub

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I don't want to shit all over your topic Dark, but I can't even begin to express how lame I think this entire project is. I would have bought the next Elder Scrolls game without a second thought, but I can't get behind an MMO, especially an MMO as generic looking and dated as this. I hope it crashes and burns.

✔️ HL Verified
Discord Member
Best answers
I'm not necessarily against the very idea of MMOs, but I think that Elder Scrolls are designed for single play. It could work out, I guess, but what I really want is a simple multiplayer mod for Skyrim, E.g, P1 starts Server, P2 and P3 join, they play. I don't want all this MMO garbage tied to the game.

Ach, god dmnit, Bethesda. You've done it again.

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I personally wouldn't mind a TES game with online capabilities like Saints Row or Fable 3.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I was referring to the launch, where everyone was very excited and then it turned out to be not that great. I haven't played the new F2P iteration yet, since I don't have a good enough computer, but hopefully I'll be getting a new one this summer to check it out.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom