Ehm Hibiki

Naz

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
This is the reply I got

Nope, he didn't make them. They come with the forums. I'm sure a person could edit them but if it is the same one as on the XMOD forums then no he did not make it. Oh also XMOD is not a new mod. It's been in development for over a year. We started last June (2000). You can tell Hibiki that. We restarted XMOD a few months ago after merging with Logitech, Immersion technology and Cyber Extruder. Our original mod that we worked on for over a year is now called MiniX. That can be found at www.planethalflife.com/xmod/minix and is available for download in 1-3 weeks. XMOD will be available for download in 1-2 months.
U said u made them? Lot of people stole from u then.

Greetz Naz

Best answers
i bet someone is feeling very stupid right about now

Naz

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Got anythin' to say?

Lost in space
Banned
Best answers
hmmm.... I dont know what to say, i wonder if its true... or if hibiki will coment on this lol

Naz

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I'm sure he seen it already, and I believe the person who sent it to me (dunno his name) coz, he doesn't have anything to win with it, it doesn't matter to him if he made it or not. So why should he lie....

Greetz Naz

Lost in space
Banned
Best answers
i think we should get rid of this post if he hasn't seen it, and then, keep argueing with him to see how far he will take it!!! Then tell him! That should be a laugh!

Naz

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
maybe it would be funny, but I wanna know what hibiki has got to say about this

Lost in space
Banned
Best answers
i havent seen hibiki since the day you posted this

Naz

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
The same night I posted this I saw him online, I'm very sure he saw it

Best answers
lol, well well:p I was right, oh well big deal, i bet hibiki doesnt like me now:(

BTW thanks Nazghul for the email bout this thread, would of missed it other wise:p

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
i have been playing my gamecube non stop for the past 3 days...

what do i have to say about this?

well i posted them along time ago on the tfb forum so someone prob took them and added them into there own forum...

end o story

ps i dont hate u danel... :p

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
just ssbm but its damn fun!

i think going to get either rogue leader or pikmin soon...

Retired
Best answers
yeah that one is cool, i heard DOA will come out on cube too, you should get it once it get's out. and get SSX tricky, SSX ownz, i had a PS2 for a while and i got 10000 in the first jump (me and my friend spent two hours trying that same jump :p)

Best answers
gta3 for ps2 is addicting....must go play more.....ahhhh IM COMING MY LOVLY CAR JACKING GAME!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom