egyptain is cannibal?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Best answers
r they really ate human as breakfast at long time ago!? since i watched movie "the mummy" at tnt network and i saw them sucked human dry...that makes me feel creepy.....then i watched discovery channel......even more....scary....

what do u think!?

Best answers
Are you saying you don't eat human flesh, meatbag?

Freelance Mappzor
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
r they really ate human as breakfast at long time ago!? since i watched movie "the mummy" at tnt network and i saw them sicked human dry...that makes me feel creepy.....then i watched discovery channel......even more....scary....

what do u think!?
You will believe what hollywood throws at you O.O

Get real. If that was true than we should have spaceships by now.

The fact is that they took the insides of humans out and stuffed the bodies. You know to make mumies.

They pulled the brain out of the nose ^^ In any case all the other internal organs were kept in jars in the tomb, along with tresures.

They didnt eat humans ^^

They had a belief that the soul returns to the body for rest like you go to bed. So they tryed to preserve the bodies. So eating their dead would kinda go against that belief.

Oh and the creapy thing is you beliving in a fake hollywood movie.

Lost in space
Banned
Best answers
r they really ate human as breakfast at long time ago!? since i watched movie "the mummy" at tnt network and i saw them sucked human dry...that makes me feel creepy.....then i watched discovery channel......even more....scary....

what do u think!?
were you in there when they were eating human? if you don't then drop it!

MC

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers

what do u think!?
I found this on Wikipedia:

Wikipedia said:
Cannibalism was documented in Egypt during a famine caused by the failure of the Nile to flood for eight years (AD 1064-1072).
So yes, there was cannibalism, but only for that period of time.

As for The Mummy, Imhotep was not a cannibal. Imhotep just drained those who stole his canopic jars so that his body could become "whole".

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
were you in there when they were eating human? if you don't then drop it!
Learn english better, or have at least spent a year on these boards before you start trying to shut down other people. Thank you.

Cannabalism ftw! 6 billion of us, and people are starving in Africa. Seems like a rational choice to me.

Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Learn english better, or have at least spent a year on these boards before you start trying to shut down other people. Thank you.

Cannabalism ftw! 6 billion of us, and people are starving in Africa. Seems like a rational choice to me.
Please concieve my children. Or else >:E

Best answers

what do u think!?
I think your to soft.

Best answers
You will believe what hollywood throws at you O.O

Get real. If that was true than we should have spaceships by now.

The fact is that they took the insides of humans out and stuffed the bodies. You know to make mumies.

They pulled the brain out of the nose ^^ In any case all the other internal organs were kept in jars in the tomb, along with tresures.

They didnt eat humans ^^

They had a belief that the soul returns to the body for rest like you go to bed. So they tryed to preserve the bodies. So eating their dead would kinda go against that belief.

Oh and the creapy thing is you beliving in a fake hollywood movie.
that was disgusting........

Best answers
Indeed. They thought that the heart was the source of knowledge, and as such, disposed of the brain like it was nothing.

brainfeeder
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
OFFBLAST!

The Egyptians were hardly cannibals...

Best answers
What's wrong with cannibals anyway? We eat brains, guts, testicles, tails, tongues, kidneys, eyes, paws, wings, stomach, etc.. of mammals/birds. We eat slugs, frogs, insects, oisters, snakes, turtles, sharks, etc.. Hell we even eat our own feces and drink our own pee if we have to. Yet you're saying that cannibalism is wrong?

A human being is a mammal, according to some, we taste the same as pig, so why would cannibalism seem wrong?

jp

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
What's wrong with cannibals anyway? We eat brains, guts, testicles, tails, tongues, kidneys, eyes, paws, wings, stomach, etc.. of mammals/birds. We eat slugs, frogs, insects, oisters, snakes, turtles, sharks, etc.. Hell we even eat our own feces and drink our own pee if we have to. Yet you're saying that cannibalism is wrong?

A human being is a mammal, according to some, we taste the same as pig, so why would cannibalism seem wrong?
Because some deem it to be unethical if you would eat your own mother if she died.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Because some deem it to be unethical if you would eat your own mother if she died.
Yes but when you are in the middle of a famine you tend to value living over ethical behavior.

Best answers
This thread blows simply because the fact that it was made by a kid under the age of 13 that I can due to the poor fact of spelling and his reaction to the movie and his "miss-understanding". I’m sorry for this I’m not flaming and I really don't mean any offence to the author of the thread and if you’re over 13 then I will eat my words. Otherwise im just voicing my opinion.

Best answers
this is a stupid thread. there is cannibalism in the history of EVERY culture of the world. so no matter who you are your ancestors were fed on people at some stage. when in the mummy did anyone eat people. and if you mean imhotep sucking the lives out of people then NO

Best answers
Honestly if you guys don't like his grammar then don't post in his threads. He didn't break any rules, so enough with the flaming. It makes little difference whether or not you believe it, but this was a legitimate question that the OP had and wanted answered. There is a reason this is called an "off-topic" section.

I know the OP's question's been answered, but no, Egyptains weren't cannibals. They were just weird... sucking out all the organs to mummify them and such.

brainfeeder
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
This thread has been over for awhile.

This thread blows simply because the fact that it was made by a kid under the age of 13 that I can due to the poor fact of spelling and his reaction to the movie and his "miss-understanding". I’m sorry for this I’m not flaming and I really don't mean any offence to the author of the thread and if you’re over 13 then I will eat my words. Otherwise im just voicing my opinion.
Also, if this is in regard to the VB by-laws of "13 or above", we recieved a written consent from his parents, which makes it fine for him to post here.

If you don't like his broken English, then don't read his threads/replies. It's that simple.

Any future comments towards Bunker on his age/typing, will instantly recieve a warning. It's either spam and/or flaming, and no longer tolerated.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom