EBuddy XMS - Go beyond words

Base belongs to me.
👑 Administrator
🌠 Staff
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💎Légéñdārý
Best answers
Message any way you want, how much you want. eBuddy XMS enables free real-time messaging for smartphones, with text, multimedia and more.

eBuddy XMS. Do more than SMS.

It's free
XMS all you want! XMS uses your Internet connection. That means you can easily share unlimited messages with your XMS contacts.

It's flexible
XMS how you want. From quick hellos to casual conversations... using texts, emoticons and more. It's up to you. And because it's always on, it's always ready for you.

It's free
XMS all you want! XMS uses your Internet connection. That means you can easily share unlimited messages with your XMS contacts.

Messaging you can count on. eBuddy XMS shows you when messages are sent and read. And you'll enjoy stable performance, built by the messaging pros at eBuddy.

- http://www.ebuddyxms.com/

Available for the Android & IPhone ;)

For those who wishes to add me: 3CD1A232 <- my code

Judge. Jury. Executioner
👮 Moderator
★ Black Lounger ★
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Thank you Sky. This will help me when I get my phone. :love:

Pwns Mastasurf at TF2
Retired Forum Staff
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
GUess I'll getm it. Not giving it out publicly tho :p

Pwns Mastasurf at TF2
Retired Forum Staff
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Even if that were possible, hars, only cuc could do it :p

Base belongs to me.
👑 Administrator
🌠 Staff
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💎Légéñdārý
Best answers
Even if that were possible, hars, only cuc could do it :p
Doubtful, only Fuzzy can. My account is protected against changes which can only be undone to those who have FTP access. I also "advertised" this with a reason so I can talk to people from ESF on my phone, and maybe quite a few android/iphone users are interested in this app.

Last edited:
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Is it like Pingchat or Whatsapp, except for the fact that it most likely has a tremendously smaller community...?

★ Black Lounger ★
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Honestly, I don't really understand the point in getting something like this. I'd rather use actual SMS or what smartphones have been supporting for quite a while now, MSN/AIM. :p

Base belongs to me.
👑 Administrator
🌠 Staff
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💎Légéñdārý
Best answers
Is it like Pingchat or Whatsapp, except for the fact that it most likely has a tremendously smaller community...?
It's like Whatsapp, yes. And it's a new application, so it's rather small still at the moment. But this is free, and has no costs unlike Whatapp if you use it for more then a year.

Honestly, I don't really understand the point in getting something like this. I'd rather use actual SMS or what smartphones have been supporting for quite a while now, MSN/AIM.
Understandable, but I find this rather useful when I'm not online on my IM apps.

Super elite
✔️ HL Verified
Best answers
Free text messages? I found that disagreeable. Smartphones can't allow people from free text message, they just charge them for that.

Base belongs to me.
👑 Administrator
🌠 Staff
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💎Légéñdārý
Best answers
Free text messages? I found that disagreeable. Smartphones can't allow people from free text message, they just charge them for that.
Rather confused. Whatsapp is also free, but only for a year.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom