earth catastrophy

Best answers
well in budokai tenkaichi 2 when you get like a gigantic attack you see a little clip ove part of the Earth being Blown up.
instead of that you could have say a spirit Bomb heading towards Earth, and it is just one person in the way, and it is like a huge power struggle, if the person loses it comes up with a clip of the Earth beind seriously damaged and the person getting seriously damaged with it, if the person wins then he just knocks away the spirit bomb taking a tiny amount of damage.
quite alot of work will be needed so if you dont like it just say.:smile:

Best answers
You said it yourself it's a lot of work over something that isn't really needed nor adds anything of value, other than eyecandy, to the game. Also I'm not even sure that's it's possible over online with other people; I would say no.

MC

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
well in budokai tenkaichi 2 when you get like a gigantic attack you see a little clip ove part of the Earth being Blown up.
instead of that you could have say a spirit Bomb heading towards Earth, and it is just one person in the way, and it is like a huge power struggle, if the person loses it comes up with a clip of the Earth beind seriously damaged and the person getting seriously damaged with it, if the person wins then he just knocks away the spirit bomb taking a tiny amount of damage.
quite alot of work will be needed so if you dont like it just say.:smile:
There's too much of a difference between ESF and Tenkaichi 2 that prevents your idea from working. The main difference is the game engine, Tenkaichi 2's engine being the more recent thus able to do more than the Goldsrc engine. Not to mention that Tenkaichi 2 is made for one-on-one combat, not free-for-all battles like you see in ESF.

Beta Tester Squad
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I don't get it ESF allready pwns Tenkaichi 2 and all of those 2 d DBZ games because ESF has no limitations ,and why add that I want to fight like a mad man not to see how the earths explods your Ideea could work like this to have an Item on the map that makes on of your attack Super powerfull so when you will shot a beam the explosion will be huge

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Not gonna happen.

It doesn't work for a free-for-all type game like ESF.

The entire match would have to be paused so everyone could see the planet explode. This would piss people off.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
It wouldn't be possible. There are no 'cut scenes' in any of the Half-Life games which don't take place anywhere other than the level you're in...couple this with online play...

The map would have to change to an 'outside the world' map, something explodes, the previous map is then reloaded. This resets the scores. Also, it would take a good couple of minutes per map-change, thus destroying the flow of the game. If it were implemented, i'm sure using such attacks would be a bannable offence.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom