E3 2006

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Highlights from the Square-Enix Press Conference:

-Final Fantasy XII to be released this October.
-Dirge of Cerberus: Lost Episodes coming to Mobile (in 3D!)
-New FFXII trailer with english voices. Apparently the voicework is decent.
-New trailer for Valkyrie Profile: Lenneth
-New trailer for the latest FFXI expansion.
-FFIII to be remade in 3D for Nintendo DS.
-FFV and VI to be released for GBA.
-New games: 'Children of Mana' (DS) and 'Dawn of Mana' (PS2) announced.
-Dirge of Cerberus release date: August 22nd
-Dragon Quest Heroes: Rocket Slime announced.
-FFVII: Crisis Core for the PSP presented with trailer, starring Zack and Sephiroth.
-Dragon Quest Swords: 'The Masked Queen and the Tower of Mirrors' announced as a Wii launch title.
-New Crystal Chronicles titles: Ring of Fates (DS with 4-play-wi-fi-coop) and The Crystal Bearers (Wii)
-Final Fantasy XIII announced for the PS3, set in "The most futuristic and technologically advanced world ever in a Final Fantasy game". Featuring swords, guns and a hero called 'Natch' and a nameless heroine. To be developed by the FFX team.
-Final Fantasy Agito XIII announced for Mobile.
-Final Fantasy Versus XIII announced for PS3, hinted to be a more action-orientated game (rather than RPG) set in the FFXIII universe. To be developed by the Kingdom Hearts team.

WOW.

Just over an hour 'til Sony's Press Conference (PS3) - Live feed here. Hopefully they'll reveal the PS3's new controller design since they scrapped the old, 'boomerang' one.

Best answers
The sony press conference is about to start, hopefully it will full of eye candy and info but not the smelly ass info for companies but for the players...

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Too bad sony won't re-make FFVII for the ps3. I hated the fact that they did a tech demo using FFVII and went ahead and said they weren't going to re-make it. That was a dirty trick. Seriously, they could do so much to that game. Increase the bosses difficulties near the end i.e Sephiroth becaomes an actual hard boss. Add more or remove some spells and summons. Voices for the diologe. Put more weapons, accessories and items in the game. And finally add more mini games to keep you playing for more hours. Seriously, they could make the game better and I know for a fact that all the people who bought FFVII would rebuy it again. They wouldn't lose any money, they'd be gaining alot. Bastards!

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Honestly man, considering how many FF games they're making I doubt you'll miss one remake. I now no longer want a PS3, I must have one grafted to my chest.

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Yeah I know, but jsut doing that teaser was mean of them. I should call their mothers and tell them what happened so they get a good spanking when they get home.

sub

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
In big red letters on top of gamespot it says it's been delayed.

Best answers
I think this is a form of advertising..... or they too lazy to start on time :S
INFO FOR DELAY:

4:03pm: People are still coming into the theater for the presentation, so it has not started as of yet. However, it will shortly

apparently everybody is shuffling their camera over and it's tedious work because of a GAZILLION cables running EVERYWHERE.
OMG IT STARTED :OO

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
It. Has. Begun!

Well, the Playstation logo is there, and Sweet Child of Mine is playing o/

Ah Soul Punisher beat me to it, now it's Blur =P

Best answers
..... apperently they just put music for us so we wouldn't be too bored... but acording to ign its supposed to start in a few minutes...

sub

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
They played some AC DC. Other then that, meh.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
You, shook me aaaaall niiiiight long, Soul Punisher :O

Yeah, time to turn the speakers off now. It's been 45 minutes since it was supposed to start, hopefully i'll still be awake by the time they get going.

Best answers
Ravendust said:
You, shook me aaaaall niiiiight long, Soul Punisher :O

Yeah, time to turn the speakers off now. It's been 45 minutes since it was supposed to start, hopefully i'll still be awake by the time they get going.
LOL good idea...seriously i forgot i could do that...control panel is only a few clicks away.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom