DVD+R Burning - Help

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
<center>
[PLEASE HELP]
</center>

Argh, okay I need some help herre. I have just started to get into burning custom DVDs (cuz my new comp came with a CD/DVD burner n what-not) to be able to play on computers and on "real" DVD-Players || The software that I use is Roxio Easy CD & DVD Creator 6 (please don't flame me, it's what my comp came with and it's what I'm gonna use, so nya! ^_^) anywho, I went to go add some video files to the DVD and I got a pop-up saying that the frame size of the .avi's would be fine for making a VCD but you wouldn't be able to play them on DVD-Players.

So, is there a program I can get that can take an .avi file and change it's frame size to be compatible for DVD play?

Best answers
Sadly, All I have is Roxio's Easy CD Creator 6, I dont have DVD+R drives or whatever you need for burning. All I can provide Is this link

p.s. Nice Script pack still

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Christ, I found a site that helps but...god damn it's sooooooooooo many steps to convert a single file and I have lots to convert (using a prog to convert has resulted in low-qualityness). Is there not an EASY way to burn video files to a DVD+R disc that can be played on the comp or a DVD player? x.x

Here's the link I found.

http://www.doom9.org/mpg/avi2dvdr.htm

------------
[EDIT]
I'm going to try converting to DVD mpg and see what happens.
[/EDIT]

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom