DVD Burning Programs

The Duke of Juke
Retired Forum Staff
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Hey guys, I have a quick question for you. There's been several weddings in my family recently, and they've sent me both photos and video to burn to discs for them. So after doing an entire round of that, I received a few complaints from people because apparently they want to be able to pop the DVD into a player as opposed to a computer's drive.

What programs can one use to do that? Are there any that have an option for doing a slideshow of pictures or will I have to just bite the bullet and use a video editing program to do that myself?

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Depends on the DVD player really I think. Most basic and standard DVD players these days have the innate capability to play JPEG's in which case all you will have to do is burn the JPEG's (if the pictures are JPEG's that is) to the DVD. Otherwise....maybe you can use something like this: http://www.dvd-photo-slideshow.com/ I have no experience with it whatsoever, it just googled it.

The Duke of Juke
Retired Forum Staff
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Show's how much I actually looked at the programs I do have. I have Nero burning rom, so I'll figure it out. Thanks guys!

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom