Base belongs to me.
👑 Administrator
🌠 Staff
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💎Légéñdārý
Best answers
Hey guys,

Honestly, this took me days and seriously days to do and I successfully created a duplicate forum of this original forum completely updated to Vbulletin 3.7. To tell you the truth, this was not an easy task at all. I've seen and had to fix a lot of problems (mostly SQL problems) and with some help as well from the vbulletin team, I've finally solved it.

And yes, for those who are wondering.. The shutdown of the forums I did yesterday had to do with the duplicate forum. I had to "export" all the threads, users, etc duplicate forums. And now you may ask, why do we need the duplicate forum for?. The answer to that is quite simple, if the test works as it should.. I'll simple do the progress again to make sure all new threads, users and posts are up-to-date and I'll finally install vb 3.7 (gold version) on it when ready. (and of course, when worth it).

For now, I have a simple request. Please login on the duplicate forums and find problems, that is all I ask :).

http://esf.filefront.com/vb37/index.php (You can also post and check out the new features vb 3.7 has)

You can login with your normal user/pass you use here. This test is quite important, so make use of the forums as much as possible. Make threads, reply in them, search, check usernames, check older threads, etc. But of course, don't over do it.. The rules of the forums still applies, just not as hard as the rules here. All moderators / administrators, please remember that your access might be screwed up. This is normal and can be easily fixed.

Base belongs to me.
👑 Administrator
🌠 Staff
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💎Légéñdārý
Best answers
I don't get the quick reply thing :|
Even though it may be a duplicate, I only duplicated the users, posts and threads. All the images, banner(s) and forum settings has to be re-done.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Even though it may be a duplicate, I only duplicated the users, posts and threads. All the images, banner(s) and forum settings has to be re-done.
It says:

"Please click one of the Quick Reply icons in the posts above to activate Quick Reply."

Quick reply = god send :(

Base belongs to me.
👑 Administrator
🌠 Staff
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💎Légéñdārý
Best answers
It says:

"Please click one of the Quick Reply icons in the posts above to activate Quick Reply."

Quick reply = god send :(
Fixed, you can quick reply now without any need of "clicking" :p

ESF Head Team Mapper
👑 Administrator
🌠 Staff
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
🍂 Regular
Best answers
hey ... the update process gave me quite a headache, too ... especially when you "accidentally" deleted the user table of THIS forum ... I could've killed you at that time ...

Base belongs to me.
👑 Administrator
🌠 Staff
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💎Légéñdārý
Best answers
Why you did a duplicate forum?
I'm sorry, but I refuse to answer to that one... I can tell you are blind :)p) and you never read everything in the first post. I even made the "why duplicate forum in BOLD -_-.

hey ... the update process gave me quite a headache, too ... especially when you "accidentally" deleted the user table of THIS forum ... I could've killed you at that time ...
People make mistakes, even I do. But heck, I always make backups (mostly) when I do things so no harm came in the end :).

Base belongs to me.
👑 Administrator
🌠 Staff
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💎Légéñdārý
Best answers
Come on people, test it out!

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Well, to be honest I can't find anything wrong with it.

The only real difference I spot is in the profiles. Anything else... nothing!

Back from the shadows
✔️ HL Verified
Best answers
so far nothing weird,
I've created a thread for the sake of seeing if posting and replying
functions well enough.

sub

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Everything seems to be in order, I think.

Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
You see, in the bottom of my thread (My face edit one) there was similar threads block. In that block there was a topic from 2006 about Kurt (everyone welcoming him) In force pit. But normally you can't see force pit. Even when I clicked the link above the Kurt's topic to enter Force pit, it showed me no posts at all. So, yea, you better work Similar thread thing out.

Freelance Mappzor
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Sky hes right.

Force pit threads is displayed in the similar threads part. You should remove locked sections from that thing.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom