DUMPED.. :(

The Duke of Juke
Retired Forum Staff
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
X said:
Going to the forum of a video game modification of a japanese cartoon asking help from people you don't even know doesn't exactly help the situation now does it?
Neither does posting and saying that what he did isn't going to help the situation. He didn't post expecting us to help the situation any, he posted to say how much a situation like that sucks.

Best answers
lol i think thats the funniest thread ive read in a long time, u got p0wned by your biatch,... dude she obviously was messin about i dont mean to be mean but its true! Your real GF wouldnt do something like this at all!

its cheered me up a bit,. but if your dead serious about this im so sorry it sounds like a wind up lmao!

-SaN

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
You guys can close this thread now.. I lied about the thing..lol..I was bored.. meh.

Best answers
Unknown// said:
You guys can close this thread now.. I lied about the thing..lol..I was bored.. meh.
LMAO! and suddenly everything made sense :rolleyes:

Super Moderator
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Unknown// said:
Some people need lives. When I'm bored, I usually try to do something productive, not cry out to the forums for attention. But maybe that's just me. Immaturity at it's finest.

- Closed.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom