Dues Ex 2

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I just want to know why can't they make a mod for Dues Ex or even Dues Ex 2.I had and won the game the first game.Then I messed it up leaving everywhere.I think the game had multiplayer and had great graphics too.The only reason I see them not making a mod for it probably would be because no multiplayer.If not I hope in Dues Ex 2 they will have it. ;)

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I loved the game it won best game of the year. I should put a poll up too see who thinks it sucks.They wouldnt make 2 if it sucked.The graphics are amazing.I really dont care about the gameplay or storyline.that's okay to to me.But they can still make a great mod for it.Turn a bad game too you to a great mod.The engine is very good to.;)

Retired Forum Staff
Best answers
Deus Ex didn't even remotely suck.. or did it? Its been ages since I played the game but I have nothing but good memories, what was so wrong with it that made you think it sucked?

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Maybe too you it sucks but that's your opinion so I wont flame you.I thought dbz sucks,and I still kinda think it sucks now.I dont watch it anymore because I got bored.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
i don´t care if a dbz-mod is made for ut or deus ex, because both games use the same engine! (correct me if i´m wrong) :D

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
i just think it sucked, it did have good gfx and story, but it just was not my type of game, im more in too...

1. Magic the gathering Online
2. Heros Might of magic 3 and 4

etc etc

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
yeah both Dues Ex and UT are of the same engine i can remember this cus they both support Glide

Banned
Banned
Best answers
Tepus is more of an RPG gamer..
He doesn' really like the setup of most FPS games..

I have a pretty good idea of what games he plays..and Deus Ex has a completely different style :D

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom