Due to recent happenings a new picture

Best answers

i really dont care if you dont like it because this is a way to express my emotions heh.. but i would still like some C&C .. just so i can get better.

Lid

L
really hard to read font on what appears to be rendered difference clouds. I hate it.

Best answers
GaZeeBo said:

i really dont care if you dont like it because this is a way to express my emotions heh.. but i would still like some C&C
Sorry too be a *****, but dude. Your heavely contradicting yourself.. You dont care, but you want C&C too change it? Doesnt add up.

And the sig sucks for a sig.. sorry.

Lid

L
let me change that to: I had to turn my gamma to maximum to READ the words on it.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I can see the text fine but, yah sorry it does suck.

owa

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Oh man, you wrote "Borken Hearted" then did the most original thing, and make the font dark, and have the image red and black. So we all can understand your pain!

I wish people would lay off the "I was hurt, now I express my deep emotions with a sig that has no meaning really."

The day people do Happy/Uplifting sigs for how happy they are, is the day I cruicify myself.

Got the hint? I don't like it. Wheather you care or not, isn't my proplem.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Why are you all being so negative? It doesn't look bad to me, and it doesn't say "Borken" it says Broken, also I can read the font just fine and my monitors brightness is not even high as one of you claimed that, that was the only way you could read it.

Super Moderator
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Deverz said:
7. Do not flame other sigs constructive crit's only.
I have not seen this demonstrated ONCE in this thread with the exception of G-Gear#666.

Next person to test this rule will be warned.

Best answers
well first of all.. you all made me kinda laugh lol.
because
1. it's not different clouds but i was using brush
2. i dont know what you are crying about that it's too dark since i have NO problems at all reading it. guess you just have your settings too dark since i have my settings all standard
3. yes i know it's weird that i want c&c but i would like to improve so i can get better. but i dont really care if you dont like it because i was expressing my emotions.

and last but not least ... stop the flaming on someone who is trying to express his emotions. that's the lowest and weakest thing you can ever do.

o yea btw.. did i ever said it was a sig ? :rolleyes:

Super Moderator
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
GaZeeBo said:
o yea btw.. did i ever said it was a sig ? :rolleyes:
Well, you did post it in the <u>Signatures</u> section, so it's a bit of a give away =P.

It almost looks like it could have had a Spiderman theme.

Best answers
well it IS in the sig section.............I think it is pretty mad except i think the text should say ALONE. But whatever.

Lid

L
Optimus Prime said:
I have not seen this demonstrated ONCE in this thread with the exception of G-Gear#666.

Next person to test this rule will be warned.
Damnit, why does this always happen when someone gets *****y about it.

Opti, negative criticism is just that. Negative criticism. If you ask for criticism and the majority is negative you shouldn't be able to whinge that it was flaming. If you consider negative criticism to be flaming then this forum might as well no longer exist. If this were a flaming it would be "HAHAHAHHAH YOU SUCK COPIOUS AMOUNTS OF ****". These are our opinions of the sig. They are criticisms. If you don't want anyone to give out negative criticism change the word to "fully endorse this product or be completley ambigous by saying 'its good but this and this...'"

This is the truth, no matter what way you turn it. Negative criticism is not flaming, it is negative criticism.

Best answers
clouds. I hate it.
And the sig sucks for a sig.. sorry
Got the hint? I don't like it. Wheather you care or not, isn't my proplem

so this is not considered flaming ?
if so then im gonna go trough a real cool time soon.

you guys say it sux , you hate it , it's not right , i shouldnt expres my emotions , you dont care etc. etc.
i really think you can consider THAT as flaming...
besides i asked for c AND c .. but who gave me any tips ? nobody did.
you were all just making fun of me.

well.. sorry to say (btw this isnt considered flaming acording to you) but you are all just heartless and emotionless ****s

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
i dont really find the colors matching, it could use a black border and a thing would be nice, Use grungy text, it will fit with this, the rest is ok tho 6.5/10

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
GaZeeBo said:
you guys say you dont care etc. etc.
But then you say

GaZeeBo said:
i really dont care if you dont like it.

So in general, starting off with "I don't care on your opinions however I would like critisism."

Not a good idea.

Needs , a stronger border, more contrast, and the font is too saturated

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Dask said:
So in general, starting off with "I don't care on your opinions however I would like critisism."
whats wrong with that? he just says he doesnt wanna know if u LIKE it, he just wants crits on what could be done better...thats a perfectly normal question to me...

Lid

L
"you are all just heartless and emotionless ****s"

Somebody doesn't like being told the truth.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Closed.

Great job people. Next time post actual comments.

Gazeebos: If it isnt a sig, post it in the correct section next time to prevent this happening again.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom