drug dealers, prostitutes, and bums oh my XD

★ Black Lounger ★
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
decided to go on a little family vacation this weekend, my mother, brother, and myself, (it was more my mothers decision but she is in a wheelchair, so well I'm stuck pushing her around anyways) didnt go far, just 4-5 hours away to Austin TX, and catching the huge flea market at Canton on the way back.

Austin was my brothers idea, seeing as they have alot of guitar **** strewn about, there were supposed to be some giant 10ft guitars all over town, but they were taken down by the time we got there. whilst looking for them, we ran into every single stereotypical bum you ever see. and coming from a small town like i do your not used to it, (I just watched the "night of the living homeless" south park episode, so i thought it was hilarious XD)

best part was the drive back, Im in the car with my Family, but my mother was sleeping in the bed in the back (huge Van), we got stuck in traffic and was assaulted by whores and man-whores alike because they couldnt see our mother in the back, one of them even stole our wal-mart antenna ball =(. It was like this the entire way back to the hotel, (which turns out was a very bad neighborhood at night, (I had a handgun my stepfather lent me loaded and with me at all times).

we left at 4 in the morning to make Canton in time, and well it wasnt much better then. this time it was drug deals im assuming. people would pull up to a guy in front of the hotel, he would point them over to a parking lot for big rigs, and there was a fairly unsavory character there waving people over to him, we didnt hang around to see what was going on XD. but the police werent doing ****, and there were tons of them in the area.

about 4 hours later, we got to canton and almost immediately, one of the front wheels on the wheelchair just exploded >_>, she was able to rent an electric cart so we were able to see some of it but me and my brother were sore as hell after 2 days of walking everywhere, so it was hell keeping up with her. which made that entire part of the trip 5% fun 95% yelling SLOW THE **** DOWN so we didnt stay long.

scariest part, and why we didnt call the police is anyone guess. we were driving through a WHITE town, not saying that they drove out blacks or hispanics, just that you could tell by looking at it. there were no non-whites living there. and there was a ghetto/gangster looking guy walking down the street and i could see a handgun of some sort in his pocket, and well he didnt look very happy XD.

scary part wasn't that he was black, (hell the majority of the man-whores were, NOT A RACIST LINE, THEY REALLY WERE) the scary part was that he was making no attempt to hide the fact that he was carrying a weapon. which implied that he was planning on using it. judging by his location he was planning on stealing a car (middle of the road), in which case im glad we took the ugly ass van XD.

ill post pictures later of some of the tourist related things we did, but sorry no man-whores for you.

★ Black Lounger ★
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
What about them she-whores?
outnumbered, greatly.......

and yes it was fun, but i have no intentions of ever returning to that crackhead/gang/homeless infested city ever again.

in fact i feel like i need a shower just talking about it.

Force Pit Member
Best answers
Texas sounds amazing. I think you have a perfectly good brochure for people who may ever want to visit.

The Duke of Juke
Retired Forum Staff
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
So out of the streetwalkers, peddlers and transients, did any of them have horns? Because well you know, two things out of Texas.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom