Drowning pool.... Tributes

Banned
Banned
Best answers
As a tribute I went and bought their cd

:D

Now, on a serious note..
It's a damn shame he died..
It was a great band, he was a great vocalist.
I, for one, am sadened by his death.

Lost in space
Banned
Best answers
well everyone seems to be dieing lately :S

...it all started with aaliyah then the guy from alice and chains and the the girl from tfc and now this dude :S

makes you think no?;/

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
well i hope ur next fm ^_^

anyway as a tribute to them i decided to go to sleep last night :p

i mean come on its not the end of te damn world

Lost in space
Banned
Best answers
Originally posted by Hibiki
well i hope ur next fm ^_^

anyway as a tribute to them i decided to go to sleep last night :p

i mean come on its not the end of te damn world
lol ok ;/

Lost in space
Banned
Best answers
Cant u show a little more respect ! ;/
I dont even know the band or the guy, but is somebody dies who u luv, It is the end of the world for atleast a month or so

Best answers
wow all great ppl die soooo fast...

jimi hendrix, janis joplin, curt cobain u know all of them.

who dies next? micheal jackson? oh no the pop music singer dont die because pop is - soft. thats always about LOVE. but robbie williams not. LET ME oh u know it already.

but bands with real skills with guitar die fast. whose next? hmmm i must think, whats the best band in hard rock, heavy metal and so on? then we should know who dies next.

Best answers
layne staley died bout half a year ago...it's still the end of the world for me....:cry:

Best answers
I won't care if Michael Jackson dies... I woudl tohugh if anyone from Metallica did :(

Best answers
yeh it's tragic, as a tribute i'm gunna learn "Bodies" and just crank up my amp and play the piss out of it. chokin' on your own vomit tho, what a way to go. That's what makes it worse, it could've happened to anyone.

Best answers
is that how he died BAH.... poor guy he was so cool :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
lmao that has to be the stupidist way to die

Best answers
Shut up Biki would you liek it if people laughed at you for dieing some way it could of been anyone god.. you loser

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
rofl even i would laugh at my corps if i died in some stupid way like drowning in a small glass of water XD

Best answers
its a lot more common than you'd think. you drink heaps, puke heaps and then pass out. if you're lying on your back or have your head tilted back, you're gunna choke to death on bile. you'd laugh at that? you must be a riot at funerals

ultrassj_vegeta

U
dude he died of drugs didn he???... coz if so damn he is just a weakass pussy then... no self control or nefin..... taking drugs is weak....wow so a famous person died.. he died coz of his own mistakes.... and u makin a tribute for him...pffft.... that kinda stupid... wat bout all these ppl who die everyday that werent cozza they're own mistakes eh??.... not every1 dies like him.... y u make one for him......

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
FOR THE LOVE OF GOD PLEASE TYPE ENGLISH!!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom