Drive Safely

✔️ HL Verified
Best answers
Yeah, apparently some people don't get jokes :S

If I do all that what i mentioned i wouldn't post that on forums and try to humiliate myself - don't see logic in there so i don't know how you didn't understand joke :S

Through my life i learned (well I'm still young :D ) that people who talk like "HOW CAN YOU DRINK AND DRIVE, YOU ARE MORON...." - lots of frases used; are always kids or some retarded people

Almost every person who has driver licence has driven car with few drops of alcohol in his blood - those who say they didn't, they in most cases lie - just to point that out (one beer is alcoholic state too) ;)

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I have never ever EVER driven with a single drop in alcohol in me. Ever.

I pride myself on my discipline and strength of will. If I have even one beer, I don't drive. Simple as that.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Same with me. And if I went out the last day and was drunk, I won't drive all day, since it can take up to 20 hours to metabolize the alcohol.

✔️ HL Verified
Best answers
Yeah, apparently some people don't get jokes :S

If I do all that what i mentioned i wouldn't post that on forums and try to humiliate myself - don't see logic in there so i don't know how you didn't understand joke :S

Through my life i learned (well I'm still young :D ) that people who talk like "HOW CAN YOU DRINK AND DRIVE, YOU ARE MORON...." - lots of frases used; are always kids or some retarded people

Almost every person who has driver licence has driven car with few drops of alcohol in his blood - those who say they didn't, they in most cases lie - just to point that out (one beer is alcoholic state too) ;)
So you think that all people that care about their safety and the safety of others are kids or retards? .... I can't even respond to that... the sheer stupidity of that sentence gave me headache.

✔️ HL Verified
Best answers
Well congrats guys, but you are wrong

You know that you can get drunk just by eating a food - you know that alcohols like wine and others are often put into meal, and after that you drive

As i said "DROPS" not TONS OF LIQUID of alcohol

As it was proved, some food can give you 0,5 %o in your blood which is enough to be fault for driving in alcoholic state

If you have a little in your blood, its alcoholic state too

Don't tell me that eating all that doesnt get you to alcoholic state because then i can say well 15 beers doesnt get me there either :S

As i said those who said they didnt - they lie

EDIT: Well i seriously dont care about driving in alcoholic state, if i hit some person on street, i just turn on windshields at max

Last edited:
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers

You know that you can get drunk just by eating a food - you know that alcohols like wine and others are often put into meal, and after that you drive

As it was proved, some food can give you 0,5 %o in your blood which is enough to be fault for driving in alcoholic state

Don't tell me that eating all that doesnt get you to alcoholic state because then i can say well 15 beers doesnt get me there either :S

EDIT: Well i seriously dont care about driving in alcoholic state, if i hit some person on street, i just turn on windshields at max
You sir, are an idiot. And you obviously have no idea how the human body works.

Best answers

ehm.. your totally wrong about alcohol in food, simply because alcohol vaporizes when you start cooking your food..
it's use is only for the taste not the alcohol..

and besides we are talking about 'drunk driving' and not about having a drop of alcohol in your blood and driving..

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
What DarkNeji said. Wine for example is used for adding a certain kind of flavor to you food. And even then, only a splash of wine is used (hardly more than a glass, though it depends per meal of course). Most of that evaporates (if not all) and even if something makes it through (which will be an minute amount), it won't take long for your liver to start decomposing the alcohol.

Seeing as how the rule is pretty much, 1 glass of alcohol takes about an hour to filter, and we can safely assume that people that eat meals that are flavored by alcoholic beverages are the kind of people that actually enjoy diner and take their time, we can conclude out of this that by the time you are actually done eating, the alcohol has already left your body or is at such a negligible level that it won't be registered by any device.

✔️ HL Verified
Best answers
Or sometimes in some food you dont add alcohol while you are cooking, you are adding it in the end - you know every country has its own special meals :S

There were cases where people ate Rum chocolates - they didnt think they'll have 0,5%o in their blood with just eating 2 of them - so what i if i like it, what if i ate like 10 of them

It doesnt matter in what kind i put alcohol in me, its still alcohol and can affect in every aspect driver needs (depends on cases so more or less) - like reflexes e.g.
So there's no difference in drinking and driving and eating food with alcohol in it and then drive

You guys do know that driver in alcoholic state drives more carefully then in normal state - I'm talking about when he's still normal, not like he drank 5 bottles of Votka and few more drinks
Its primitive to accuse drunk drivers and look at them as murderers that caused accident and they had only one beer in them

If we gonna look primitive like that to end of humanity then we should stop kids in puberty to drive too because it has almost same effect as alcohol

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
You should never get in a car ever again.

Best answers
you're right, for example people use liquer after making a cake, it's not for flavouring but for duration to keep the cake longer soft..
and for chocolate it's pure for the taste but you have to know one thing nobody ever got drunk from eating chocolates doesn't matter how much chocolate you ate.. because in the end you'll feel sick not because you think you're getting drunk but because of the amount chocolate you ate.. the same goes for the cake you wont get that far before your body rejects all the food by puking ..

and a driver in alcoholic state only THINKS he is driving carefully because he keeps his eyes ONLY on the road
Do you really think an intoxicated driver uses all his mirrors, keeping an eye on the lights, markings, traffic boards, his speed, civilians
I don't..
Because I believe in most cases an intoxicated driver keeps his focus mostly on driving straight and forgets about the rest..

You can never judge yourself wether you are drunk or not!
Trust me I know that for a fact!
I worked for years in a dancebar
I experienced drunkyness every weekend and sometimes even weekdays
But I realised (not only that i had a drinking problem XD) your body adjust to the amount of glasses you drink
But your state of mind it'll never adjust!

and what really makes a big difference with drinking one glass
1. You haven't eaten all day
2. You take medicine
3. bodyfat ( I saw alot of those sportive/trained guys, being the quickest to get drunk)
4. your a girl :D
5. It's your first glass ever or you used to drink and quited for a while..
6. believe it or not but height has also to do with it..

also most people after finishing their first glass, they expect it to kick in, like when you start a car the sound of the engine follows quickly..

but the duration is always different

edit: so why not let somebody who stayed sober drive..
is it because you don't trust your car to someone else?
you trust yourself intoxicated above a good friend who stayed sober?

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom