DragonModZ

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Whoa and suddenly all oldbies came back to life.

Still though, am I the only one who became exceptionally frustrated with DMZ? It crashed on me like once every 10 seconds.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I never really had a problem that bad with it. I think the last release the had was really buggy from what I remember, but there was one good pretty stable release that at one point was really good. I definitely played DMZ more then ESF back in the day.

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I think I played more Alpha 2.0 than DMZ...and as soon as beta 1.0 was released, I never went back to DMZ anymore.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
SOME*******

Hahaha holy crap, you were a veteran on DMZ when I was a newbie, man. Don't know if you remember me but my old name was "Chaos". I thought you died or something.

Last edited:
Best answers
Dead!? Keh, I'm indestructible god dammit!

I remember you, one of the few on that forum I didn't viciously insult. Looking back, I wonder how I got away with all the flame wars. Any other HL mod forum back then was so damned prude (this one included) which is probably why I hung around DMZ so long.

Too bad the archive doesn't seem to work. I always got a kick out of going back and reading some of those old threads. I'd always look back and think "where the hell did I come up with that?"

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Crystal Meth? D:

You were DMZ's Maddox, man. Good times.. good times.

Best answers
Crystal meth? Nah, but the ongoing joke lately is that I can't donate blood being that it's 80 proof... Kidding obviously... maybe...

Wasn't Maddox, DMZ's Maddox? I remember he was the resident dickhead till I started to really post. I joined early but didn't ever post till around six months after my join date. I recall people accusing me of being him when I first stared posting. Apparently I started posting immediately after he stopped.

I looked back on some of his posts and was a little insulted by the comparison... my posts were much more eloquent. I keep my best kept secrets to myself, but I guarantee you, I am not Maddox.

Last edited:
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Haha I remember Some******* now, you used to rape people...I think you probably even ****ed with me at one point, no hard feelings of course, I was young and stupid back then. My name used to be KornSkorpion if that jogs your memory at all.

Best answers
Ah, right. You know, I think I got that mixed up back in the day till someone showed me that site. Must of forgotten... but there was a Maddox that stopped posting when I started, thus my confusion then and now.

As for whether or not I remember the name KornSkorpion, I do. Did I harass you? Probably. I'd say the odds are exponentially high if back then you made a claim to liking metal music with a name like KornSkorpion. Please tell me in your current "Lord of Death Metal" condition, you've out grown Korn.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Barney outgrew Satan himself, man. Things have changed.

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I wasn't around back them. Wish I could try out DMZ.

★ Black Lounger ★
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
DMZ sucked hardcore ass and was awesome at the same time. I don't know how that's even possible, but DMZ managed to do it. ♥

edit: I remember the ESF vs. DMZ threads.. lols

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I'd say the odds are exponentially high if back then you made a claim to liking metal music with a name like KornSkorpion. Please tell me in your current "Lord of Death Metal" condition, you've out grown Korn.
Yea I've outgrown Korn, I still like them as a band, but I've moved onto bigger and better things.

Barney outgrew Satan himself, man. Things have changed.
Rik sometimes you say things just perfect.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I know.

Want to come over to my place and listen to some records? ;)

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Ohhellyes.

Once I finish my Israeli army service I want to do a tour of Scandinavia then end up in the Netherlands (and by that I mean Amsterdam ;) ). Unless the Netherlands is considered Scandinavia, which I don't think it is, but it is on the way to Iceland.

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Why only Amsterdam? 'tis not like other cities in the Netherlands don't have weed or booze. But they sure as hell are a lot better to live in. :p

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Yea I know. I know Rik doesn't live in the Dam, but I haven't been there yet so I'll be itching to go.

Resting in H.E.L.L
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I tried out DMZ a few years ago, thought it was on Steam? So I dunno if it's the same one yer talking about, but it had the same graphics.

I thought it sucked total ass, but that's probably cause I playe ESF 1.2 first.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom