DragonMod Z

Best answers
Has anyone seen the DragonModZ page. There is a picture of a baby on it and a bunch of wierd text.

Best answers
Yea that is messed up time 532,346...can any one explain it? What happened like hackers or dmzs done with or somethin......

★ Black Lounger ★
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
well, it could be a hacker annoyed at dmz snail slow progress, or it could be thier own way of stopping the project, i dont know whcih exactly it is, i dont care really,

★ Black Lounger ★
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
well that does give it more of a lean towards hacking, they are both on flagrun,

CM

Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
flagrun databases have been hacked...

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Oh no...whatever will we do without any competitor mods?! lol

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
esf is not in any complitition with dmz or any dbz mod so dont go spreading false rumors

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Esf doesn't NEED to compete, that's for sure.

Other mods have, however, in the past promoted themselves a little at the expense of ESF (to a minor degree, but still).

Either way I won't miss the DMZ guys. They confused me thoroughly with their gallery postings. They'd have like, this insanely good looking, fully complete Majin Buu modesl up on the front page for like two years...and the Buu in 1.7 is the same as it was in 1.0. I just...never understood that website much. :0\

Best answers
SaiyanPrideXIX said:
Esf doesn't NEED to compete, that's for sure.

Other mods have, however, in the past promoted themselves a little at the expense of ESF (to a minor degree, but still).

Either way I won't miss the DMZ guys. They confused me thoroughly with their gallery postings. They'd have like, this insanely good looking, fully complete Majin Buu modesl up on the front page for like two years...and the Buu in 1.7 is the same as it was in 1.0. I just...never understood that website much. :0\
First of all, kiss ass :devil: .
Secondly, this doesn't mean DMZ is no more, this merely means that there host is no more, and I am sure they can find a new one.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Well I'm sure they'll be back soon enough. THose AOL IM-style updates were always a favorite of mine.

"omg chek out nwe goky ssj5!!1! it pWnz0rz kthx bye"

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I was exaggerating.I think I'd know what SSJ4 is...it's in my sig. I was just poking fun. Deal with it.

And correct me if I'm wrong, but we're not in a Counterstrike server, right? Then...you might want to refrain from posts like that in the future, before the moderators--who are no joke, in all seriousness--start handing out warnings. :0\

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
@SSJ2_Son_Gohan: I'm not going to tolerate name calling. I wont give you a warning, since you are sort of new to the forums, but i'm giving you my OWN personal warning. Don't flame anyone. You should have figured that out from Cucumba's post. :\
No more flaming/spaming in this thread, because i'm bot going to be nice anymore.

Back On-Topic...

Flagrun got hacked... once things are back under control, i'm pretty sure everything is going to be back to normal.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom