Dragonballs

Best answers
is there a way to hold more than 1 DB at a time, or the only way to put them together is taking them one by one?

The Duke of Juke
Retired Forum Staff
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
you have to take them one by one by one by one by one by one by one. a little tedious? if you are just playing alone and want to call the dragon for the heck of it, but if you are playing on a server with teams, it adds to the teamplay value in my opinion.

Best answers
oh my god :shocked: can u gets DBS. could u explain pls plssssssssssss

The Duke of Juke
Retired Forum Staff
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
when you are creating a game, go to the advanced options and on game mode select capture the dragonballs. as stated in a sticky the mode is experimental, play at your own risk, it bugs sometimes. the dragonballs are often hard to find, and are only on some maps like cellgames and lava and couple others i can't remember. the names too. the dragonballs will show up as orange dots on your scouter(push F9)

Best answers
I just can't find the dbs on namek:\ :cry: can somebody help me?and o yeah what does this friendship do??

Best answers
I forget what friendship does...but power is normally the best wish. If you ask me, IMO...Capture the Dballs should be Teamplay ONLY. In an FFA, it'd be dang near impossible to get all the Dragonballs in one area. "Okay...I just bring back this one and I got two...WTF??!! my first one is gone! Awww crap"

The Duke of Juke
Retired Forum Staff
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Originally posted by Lord Vegeta
I just can't find the dbs on namek:\ :cry: can somebody help me?and o yeah what does this friendship do??
you can wish for friendship if you dont wan't power or invincibility. wishing for friendship really does nothing that i can see except give you a wishpoint, but so do the other wishes...

Best answers
Yes some maps dont have them (its too bad they are some of my favs)
And in FFA its more of a challenge to collect them but believe it or not you can do it!

Best answers
friendship just gives you wish point,
its STRENGTH not power and that gives you more pl
invincibility gives you invincibility for about 30 seconds

k?

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom